Epilog (Last Part)

"This is rare, you asked to meet up for lunch." Hyun Bin looked at Gong Yoo who was eating his Pat Bingsoo voraciously. They were sitting across from each other at the cafe near Hyun Bin's office now.

"Hm. About that, there's something I need to talk about." Gong Yoo replied in between chews. "But don't be surprised, okay?"

Hyun Bin folded his arms as he leaned back, calmly waiting for his cousin to finish chewing before continuing.

"We must be careful in responding to this news, because the last time this happened the situation was not conducive at all." Gong Yoo whispered while pointing his spoon at Hyun Bin, "I'm sure Ye Jin is pregnant right now."

Hyun Bin sat up straight now, "Okay... First, how did you come to that conclusion? Second, even if Ye Jin is pregnant why do we have to worry about how to react? I'd be very happy if it's true."

"Good question!" Gong Yoo put another spoonful of ice into his mouth, "You know I was close to Ye Jin when she was pregnant for the first time? Well the past few days I noticed her showing similar signs to that time. She looks disgusted at the smell of raw meat, and the most obvious thing was when this morning she was throwing up after cutting beef for bulgogi. Trust me, I know a lot about this!"

Hyun Bin looks at his cousin with skepticism, there's also a bit of irritation if Gong Yoo is right because how could other people be more sensitive to his wife's condition?

"Regarding the second question why we have to be careful with this, the point is because the last time Ye Jin was pregnant, the situation wasn't good right? I'm afraid she is still traumatized."

"It's been nine years since she became pregnant with Gi Dong, and it's been four years since Ye Jin's last panic attack. Her mental state is much more stable than it was back then..."  Hyun Bin replied as he took a sip of his newly arrived coffee.

"I think so too. My main purpose here is to remind you to be nice if Ye Jin is really pregnant - and I'm pretty sure she is." Gong Yoo held up the spoon again, threatening, "She's like a sister to me after all. I won't let you act weird again while she's pregnant, okay?"

"Isn't it too late to suspect me now? We've been married for four years and I'm sure Ye Jin is happy all these years." Hyun Bin replied as he took the cellphone in his pocket which suddenly buzzed. "Wait a minute, it's Ye Jin, I'll pick up the phone first."

Gong Yoo nodded, "Well, get ready, maybe she wants to tell you her condition." he said knowingly.

"Hello? Yes, I'm on my lunch break." Hyun Bin stood up trying to hear more clearly, "What? I'm at the cafe near the office, Gong Yoo just happens to be here with me."

Gong Yoo looked curiously at his name being called. Hyun Bin glanced at him, "You guys near? Okay we'll wait. Be careful on the way here." he answered before hanging up.

"I think you're right," Hyun Bin sighed looking out the window, "She's on her way here. Yu Mi is accompanying her."

"I told you."  Gong Yoo replied satisfied. "Hm... Yu Mi likes bingsoo too... Should I order it for her first..."

Hyun Bin took a sip of his coffee slowly, waiting for his wife to come, wondering why Ye Jin felt the need to meet him here, when she could tell the news later at home when they were alone.