Character sketch

Shivaay Singh Oberoi

Male protagonist. CEO of Oberoi Industry. Cold , arrogant , ruthless when comes to his work. Has his own glory. Loves his family like anything. And waiting for right girl in his life how can understand and remain beside till the end.

Tej Singh Oberoi and Jhanvi Singh Oberoi

Bade maa and papa of shivaay and father of Om and priyanka. Lives in London.

Shakti Singh Oberoi and Pinky Singh Oberoi

Mother and father of shivaay love him as he is the only child. Waiting for their daughter in law.

Omkara Singh Oberoi and Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi

Son of Tej and Jhanvi .Younger brother of shivaay architecture in profession. Love and respect shivaay a lot. Because of him he is able to marry his love of life gauri. They are happily married for 3 years.

Gauri respect a lot as his big brother.
Love Omkara a lot . Architecture by profession and work with om.
They live in Mumbai in OM only.

Ishaan Omkara Singh Oberoi

2 year old son of rikara  bundle of cuteness and loved by everyone and specially by his bade papa shivaay.

Ranveer and Priyanka Randhawa

Daughter of tej and Jhanvi lives in Chandigarh happily married with ranveer who is ACP.

Manav kapoor

Best friend cum brother of shivaay. Shivaay was always their for him. They are childhood friends.

Anika Trivedi

Female protagonist simple girl work in tech company. Loving kind bubbly and bold at same time also. Respect everyone. Love her family the most.
Waiting for his prince charming how can stand with her in every thick and thin till the end.

Harshvardhan and Asha Trivedi

Father and mother of Anika and Rudra love them a lot. Asha is more strict then harsh.

Rudra Trivedi

Son of Harsh and Asha . Love her sister the most and annoy her to the core. Can do anything for her happiness.

Bhavya Rathore

Best friend cum sister of anika. Both were working in same company. She is younger than anika. But both were inseparable. She also has crush on Rudra.