chapter 1

Anika POV

In the largest city like Delhi,there were several busy streets. From morning itself traffic start building up.Crowds of pedestrian, shoppers and people walking for their work.

The sound of cars and taxis hooting.
The no of vehicles zooming past and crawling along caught with traffic light.

In a busy street their , their stood a double storey house with peaceful environment. Their stood anika in her balcony looking at the road while sipping morning tea.

Her thoughts were interrupt by the sound of her mom.

"Anika you are not ready yet you will get late for office what will i do of you. Why you don't understand. "

"Mom don't start again today my shift start at 11:00 AM  now sit here for 2 min "

" I don't have time anii i have to make breakfast "

"Maa radha didi will do why you become so hyper in morning itself your bp will again became high."

To which she royally ignore me. Typical Indian mom.

" Now Stop i have to check on your idiot brother also. I can bet he is sleeping now "

" Mom let him sleep. He is studying late in night"

" Because of you and your father he didn't listen to me you both spoil him a lot "

" I will take this as a complement" dad said coming towards us.

" So full of yourself"

" Now don't we jealous of me. As we both know they both love me more than you " he said chuckling. And their bickering  start.

Both were fight with eachother like Tom and Jerry but love eachother so much. They are very cute couple.

"Anii you only tell her you love me more than her "

" You both don't drag me in this you both know my answer " i said narrowing my eyebrow.

To which they chuckle.  I give them a quick hug.

" Why  you guys always do this with me"  sleeping beauty of the house come none other than rudra.

" Because we don't want you "

" See dad di always do this with me"

" Heyy don't say anything to my Rudy"
Mom said . Dad and me look her in disbelief. Some time ago she is complaining about him now taking his side.

" Mom only love me "

" Heyy stop your drama and come "

He come and join us . This is only i want smile on their faces.

After a small moment we all left to respective work. I quickly take shower and wear white colour top with black pants. Hairs tied in a pony. With regular makeup nothing more.
I come downstairs dad and rudra were having breakfast. I come and sit beside rudra.