chapter 48

Anika pov

I am sitting in garden looking at the sky filled with stars. From life I don't have much expectations. Whatever I got I make myself happy with that.
However life treated me i take in that way only.

I know it's going to be tough for maa, papa and rudra. But I also know rudra is there to take care for them. For Rudra Bhavya is there I don't have to take tension about them.  I just want them to be happy nothing else. I already told them to always remember me with smile not with tears because I don't deserve do I . And get so many scolding from them.

And there is bhavya she knows  everything about this. She were there with me like my sister I so wanted to enjoy there wedding but what can we do against god can we.

Then comes the oberoi family God in such a small time they had given me immense love. Om gauri Manav they literally treated me like elder sister. And Ishaan I can't even think about him.I know I hurted them they must be hating me for betraying them , for hurting the shivaay.

But now I have complaint from life.
it's not just about me this time. It's about shivaay i can't be in peace knowing I hurted him so badly.

I had so many plans for our future. We just started our journey and it came to end this soon. Is that fair with me. Leave about me is it fair to shivaay. Did he deserve that no he didn't.

I just want one thing before going from this world  I want to seek forgiveness from Shivaay. I want to see him. I want to hold his hand. I want to hug him. I want to go home that is Shivaay arms nothing. I want to tell him how  much I love him. How much it pained to be away from him.

His voice his words still ringing in my head like a reminder. I want to see him for a last time. Just one last time don't I deserve that.

I know my time has came I had go to but this heart is not at peace why.

" Anika "

I heard the voice which I am craving to listen . Shivaay he is here I can meet him before going. I looked back  to find him stand there looking at me. With the same expression with which I left him.

" Shivaay "

" No don't say anything. Don't you that day  said enough. Now you going to listen what I am saying.

I want to know what I had done to receive this pain, this betrayal tell me. That day you said right I don't deserve you. I regret the day I met you. I regret each and every moment that I spent with you. You don't deserve my love you don't. So final goodbye from me Anika. "

" Shivaay "

" Shivaay "

I shouted at him to listen what I am saying. For forgiving me. But he didn't listened he left from there he left.
I want to go from here. But there is darkness engulfing me.

My breath became uneven more suffocating me. I tried all my strength to come out from the darkness.

I move my hand in subconscious state and heard some sound.