chapter 13

Shivaay Pov

Life is change drastically after engagement. Before myself I have to think about her. My one descision can change someone's life. I had been trying to call her but neither she is recieving nor she is replying then her phone is switched off. She never done like this.

I try to concentrate on work. But I am not able to. I again try to call her but same answer. If she is ohk maybe she is sleeping. I messaged rudra he said she is with him.

But something might happen that she didn't reply. It's not that like only one person life is changing after marriage. I understand girl have to leave her house,her city. But it's not that boy life same as before. It's our responsibilities to make her happy and take care of all her comforts.She is trusting me for her life. But I am also trusting my life to her. Marriage is bond of two persons and two families. Everything is equal in marriage. Girl boy both are equal in every aspects. If girl has one or other responsibilities then boy have their own. Equality is something that is required in every relation.

I had seen dadi and dadaji the respect and love they have for eachother. Their love never faded even after dada ji death dadi love for  him increased. I learnt from them only the equality in their relationship.

And same I want in our relationship.
I noticed her their is something she is not able to say to anyone. Something I had seen in her eyes. I want to know her like noone. She want time I am willing to give her. The hesitation in her is something keeping her back.
But now I want to talk to her. I am not able to sleep. If I didn't talk to her.

I again tried hoping that she will pickup and she did.

"Thank god you pick up the call or else I thought you pledge not to talk "
I said as soon as she picked up.

" It's this way how you talk. And i am not picking up your call that's means I don't want to talk. So good night. "
came her voice.

" Hey Anika wait. That's why I called you to know the reason behind why you don't want to talk " I really want to know.

" You are talking like you don't know anything "

" Then why I will ask to you "

" You will let me sleep or not "

" Until and unless you will tell me reason " here i she take my sleep and their she want to sleep not happening.

" Because of the stunt that you pulled at morning "

" Wait what because of that ." Thank god this is the only reason. I know Gauri told me she is worried in morning. And i know it's my mistake i should atleast talk to her. It's all new to her.

"Happy realisation Mr. See how many time I called you."

" I know I m at fault but at that time I was very angry . I didn't want my anger to come down on you or on anyone else. For sure that was the last thing you want to see. Because anger bring my worst side. " I told her truth.

" Whatever is the reason but this is not right Shivaay you know that.Even Gauri and Om is worried for you. "

" I know I am at mistake. "