chapter 38

Shivaay pov

Next morning,

I wake up late after completing the morning chores hurriedly I came in kitchen to make coffee.
Yesterday was the bad day at work.
Meeting after the meeting. Then the rival company they are not living the single chance to grab the deal from us. And they are not getting tried from playing dirty. And no way I am going to leave them this time.

After having the coffee I left for office. I have to take care of situation. Even I forgot to charge my phone. Wow great. I even didn't talk to Anika. Yesterday I was in meeting when she called me then my phone got discharged in this whole chao I forgot to call or message her.

I see the time she must be  in office right now. I will directly talk to her in lunch.

Whole day roll out as in two days they were declaring about the which company going to grab the deal. This deal is so important for Oberoi Industry. I didn't even got chance to have lunch. And cherry on the top I break my phone today in anger.

I am so exhausted right now just wanna go home and sleep. When I reached home everyone was sitting in living room discussing about something.

" Here he came " said Om.

I take the seat beside him. Mom gave me the glass of water.

"What you guys are discussing about?"

" Obviously about your wedding shivaay " mom said.

" I know besides work you can't think of anything. So we just can't sit like this only few months are remaining and  their is so many work and preparation we have to do. So we are starting with preparation.  And I am telling you are not going  office one month during wedding."

" What one month. Mom you know what you are saying . "

" Yes I know and I am not going listen any excuses so better for you not to argue on this. " Om is chuckling beside me enjoying a lot.

" What " I glare him.

" Just thinking how you will live without your work. "

Before I can reply him Ishaan comes to me with a card in his hand .

" Bale papa see " 

I take the card with him in which he scribbled I Miss you baliii maa with some emojis which he tried to draw.
Even I am missing her.

" He was not ready to leave bhabhi in morning crying in her arms. We tried so much but he didn't bugged. I don't know what bhabhi said to him that he  listen to her so easily. " Om said.

" papa secret " Ishaan said pouting.

" It's very good but really you didn't missed me. "

" No " he bluntly said making everyone laugh. What magic Anika has done on him.

After spending some time and having dinner with everyone I came in room. After changing clothes I sit on bed. I take the phone which I already told Khanna to keep in my room.  I about to call Anika