chapter 35

Shivaay Pov

My sleep disturbed by sudden pain in my neck. I opened my eyes to see myself sleeping on Anika lap her one hand in mine. I looked towards her she is sleeping in a sitting position only.  Surely tomorrow she will have neck pain.

I see the time in phone it's already 3:30am.I have to leave in sometime.

First thing i did to make her sleep properly and covered her with quilt. She is sleeping peacefully. I don't have heart to leave but things were not in hands. I caress her hair which were falling on her face. How I want to stare her like this only.

With heavy heart seeing her last time I came back in my room. Why I am feeling like this. Because this is not the first time I am going suddenly. But this time I don't want to go.  I just want to spend time with Anika.

I showered and get ready checked the luggage. It's time to go. I want to see her again but I know then I wouldn't able to control myself. I came outside with luggage I already informed driver. We have to leave dehradun as flight is from their.

He placed the luggage in boot. I sat in car. It's been 5 mins now where did he go.

Before I could come out other side of door opened and Anika slid in.
What she is doing here.

" Sorry I get late we can go now. "
She said keeping her handbag.

" Wait where are you going. "

" Offcourse where are you going. I am coming to drop you. "

" Wait no you are not coming. "

" If I would be in your place. You have been also come to drop me don't you."

" Yes .."

" See you have your answer. " Just she used my words on me.

Through out the journey she didn't say anything nor I did. Her words were coming in my mind. I sensed the vulnerability in her voice last night when she asked me not to go.

Sometimes all we need is silence. Silence is  the answer of most of the things. It just that no words are spoken. Sometimes I guess that's what we need. No words needed to spoken. Just the presence of someone.

As we are making the way inside I feel the tug on my hand Anika suddenly stopped me holding my hand in her. She start rummaged her bag and take out the box. She take my hand and removed the watch. 

" Anika.." she stopped me.

" I know you have many. "

She opened the box took out a watch and tied around my wrist.

" Also I know you will going to be busy in work that you will not get time to remember me so whenever you will look time it will remind you about me. " she said with a small smile on her face. This smile will surely going to kill me.

And I take her in a born crushing hug. I just want her to be my side.  I can't wait to make her  my wife.

" Take care of yourself. Don't to dare to hurt yourself and also have food on time , no over working did you get that Mr ??? "