chapter 36

Anika Pov

I already decided that I was going to drop Shivaay airport. I didn't informed him because I knew he will not allow me. But I know how to convince him I use his trick on him that he always do with me.

Neither I say anything nor he. I was controlling myself with this new found emotions. All our moments are running in my mind. How fast time flies it felt like yesterday we came here.

As we reached airport my heart beat increased with each second. I seriously hated this feeling. I don't want him to go. If not today but tomorrow we have to go back.

He is about to go when I stopped him. I want to give him the watch that I brought for him. This watch was really looking good in his hand. When my eyes met he held so many emotions in his eyes. I deep down know he also feels same as I feel for him. His eyes were enough to say all things. He is not expressive but his actions spoke volumes.

I warned him also because in anger he forgets everything and again hurt himself. Which I don't like for even a one percent.

It takes me everything to not to cry. When shivaay hugged me then I lost it like every single time. I want to feel this feeling, the warmth to let sink in. Because that's going to give me strength.

Shivaay wiped my tears listening to him automatically smile formed on my lips. His thumb was stroking the side of my cheek. My breath hitched when he bents towards me and placed his lips on my forehead. I closed my eyes my hands automatically held his wrist.

Before I knew he stepped back he has a small smile on his face. With so many emotions in his eyes.He turned around and made his way towards the gate.

I looked his retreating figure. My hands found the way toward my forehead where he kissed me.

What you have done to me shivaay.
How easily you had make your way to my heart.

How ironically this is like few months ago we don't know eachother. And now we don't need words to tell eachother what's going on inside the other. How easily you understand me like we know eachother from years.

I wiped my tears which are not ready to stop flowing. I made ways towards
Washroom I washed my face.

Soon we left I look at the sky were plane was taking off. I looked until it disappeared from my sight. I take deep breaths.

My reverie broken by driver who informed me that we reached farmhouse.

"Mam we reached. "

I make my way inside only to find pinky mom sitting in living room.

" Good morning Anika here come have tea."

" Good morning mom. " I wished taking seat beside her.

" You had gone to airport. " She asked.
To which I nodded she smiled.

" I am happy to know that Anika. Atleast there is someone who is their with him. Because he never allow us. I am also sure he didn't allow you also."

" Yes he denied "

" He is like this only Anika from childhood. He never want anyone to do things for him as he thinks that cause problems or worry others . How much we tried. I know somewhere as a mother I failed. I know when he needed me I was not there with him.
But he never complained.