chapter 34

Anika Pov

"I mean to say are you happy with this relationship. " why suddenly he is asking me. Definitely I am very happy with this relationship can't he understand this. Did he is happy or not. 

" Are you??? " Instead of giving answer I asked him.

" We are not playing to give questions for questions??? " He frowned.

" What did you think??? "

" I don't know and I want to know from you, for you.

Because I myself knew how much I try I am not able to take out time for you. You also having some exceptions but somewhere I am failing in that. And it's the just starting." I frowned after listening his reason.

" Why do you think I am sitting here with you rather than sleeping which I love the most in this world. "

" Did you just blamed me for ruining your sleep. "

" Did you just get this from Whatever I said. And first thing it's not for me it's for us. " I said glaring at him.

" Don't show like you are only the one who is busy. I am also so even five minutes are enough for me. "  And he is looking stupidly at me. As he is not expecting this answer for me. I chuckled seeing him.

" Seriously Shivaay I have no problem with this. I know it is difficult for you but you are doing right. Even for me something's are new but with time everything  will become normal. 
About failing Shivaay Singh Oberoi never fails. I heard this line somewhere." He shoaked his head with a small smile on his face.

" I was never so happy in my life. " He held my hand in his.  My all fears, insecurities Just flew away. His eyes were showing sheer honesty.

" Don't go Shivaay" I finally let out my feelings. I don't want to become the hurdle but this heart is not ready to listen. He take the deep breath.

" Even I don't want to go. But I just can't do anything. More than mine this is Dada jii dream for which he had worked so hard.

From very first day I started working I just wanted to fulfill his dream. It takes this many years to  reach at this point.And I had working since then. For the very first I am sacred in my life that what if I enable to do this."

" You will definitely you know why because you have blessings of dadaji and dadi jii. Love and support of family with you. "

" You asked me the reason why I left playing guitar " I nodded my head.

" I never wanted to but mom always wanted me to join the business. She didn't liked it that I was wasting my time in playing guitar instead of studying. That time bade papa used to handle the industry. They both not to get good  along together.

That time only Dada Ji passed away.
Mom and bade papa used to fight with eachother over the business. Om and pri were small at that time. I don't want them to see them fighting and get effected. So I used to spend my time in studying and remaining with them.