chapter 28

Shivaay Pov

I came to my room. I know I shouldn't have left from their. But I need to control myself. Manav knows me very well  then why he did that. He broke his promise.

Dadi only knew about this as I used to play for her. And lag ja gale was her all time favourite song. And as I grew older I got busy in studies and responsibilities that I have to leave this. Because hardly I get the  time to sleep playing guitar was out of race. And I hide this because I don't anyone to feel guilty. Dadi always asked me not to hide this but I blackmailed her not to tell this.

But today after so many years I play again. All the memories rush backed in my mind. Shivaay no that was the past control yourself.

But today I feel me and Anika has effect on eachother. Something that she made me feel that I never felt.
The moment she came in my arms.

I could have seen the ting of red that follow on her as I twirled her. Her back was resting against my chest. I could see the way her body responding to my touch. The effect I have on her.

She has squeeze the eyes shut, enjoying the cool breeze touching her face face with my warmth around her. Then when I asked her she is blushing as always she denied and moreover she know her name that is saved in my phone. That I have find how she got to know.

I take the shower to calm myself. Then sleep because tomorrow is raksha bandhan I have to cook breakfast for Gauri and Priyanka.

Next morning I wake up at usual time after jogging I take the shower after getting ready I came in kitchen. I take out all the ingredients. I asked Om to get up early today seems he is still sleeping.

" Good morning " I looked up to find Anika coming inside looking around curiously.

" Good morning "

" What are you doing ??" Came her question.

" Playing with veggies" I said.

" You didn't tell me you like to play veggies seriously and to at this age" she said amusingly.

" Don't spend too much time with Manav you are talking like him "

" That's for me to decide what are you cooking "

" Today is raksha bandhan and like always I am making priyanka and gauri favourite aloo paratha and pasta "

" Need help "

" No I will do it.  Mom restricted you to cook if you are forgetting. "

"I know but atleast I can cut the veggies "

" You sure "

" I know how to cut them."

She take the other knife start cutting them whereas I start preparing other things.

" Anika don't cut them like that. Cut them at 45 degree angle. "

" Shivaay this is last time you are saying I know how to cut and it's just vegetable. "