chapter 47

Shivaay pov

After one month

I got up due to continuous ringing of my alarm. It's feel like I slept now only. Shrugging off the thought I make my way in washroom to do the morning chores. Last night I was working late on the project. As I had meeting today.

After doing workout taking shower I get ready for the day come downstairs to make breakfast for Ishaan.

In middle of cooking the breakfast. Om joined me.

" Good morning om " But he doesn't reply. That's what happening since the last month.

" Om "

" When did you slept yesterday?? " He asked crossing his arm in front of chest.

" I slept well you tell me what you will eat? " Because I know where the conversation going.

"Nice way to change the whole conversation. Shivaay look yourself in mirror you clearly need rest. You are working like a robot. "

" I always work like this only om you know this and I had meeting so better you stop right there. "

" How much you will run away shivaay. You know the truth. I  can't even understand how you are behaving normal after freaking whatever happened. "

" Then how you want me to behave tell me Om. Whatever it is it's over. I accepted that it's better you also do that. I really don't wanna talk about the same topic again and again. "

" Are you convincing me Or yourself shivaay. Because a only idiot can't see that you love.. "

" Not a word more Om. Not a word. I told everyone right we are not going to talk on that topic again."

" Shivaay "

" Breakfast is ready. Feed this to ishaan I am getting late for office. "

I said grabbing the coat.

" Atleast have your breakfast "

" Will eat something in office "

I made my way towards the parking where my car is already there.

I know everyone is worried about me but I just can't do anything. After that day it's take everything in me to be like this.

Next day after the whatever happened that night. When I came down at my usual time everyone try to talk with me but I didn't budge. And first time I saw fear in ishaan eyes when he came for breakfast. I realized what wrong I had done.

I tried to talk with him. Make him his favorite he come back to normal.

Even I apologized to gauri for my behaviour. I know everyone has question but I can't answer them. Even how many times gauri and om tried to talk .

From that day what all I doing is work that is what something keeping me sane.

I didn't realize when we reach office. I made my way towards my cabin.