chapter 51

Shivaay pov

Next morning after having breakfast I came office there is important meeting that I can't leave. And Ishaan also have exam so he has gone to school. I told Gauri and Om about my decision they both are happy. Om will drop Ishaan in office then we both will leave. Mom dad still doesn't know Anika is in Mumbai. I will tell both of them after talking with her.

We reached Hospital in half n hour. Manav already left because he had night shift.

We make our way inside to find Rudra coming out from room.

"Rudra chachu" Ishaan yelled. Rudra is clearly shocked to see both of us.

" Ishaan " Rudra take him in his arms and hugged him.

" Balii maa chachu "

" Your badii maa is inside. "

" Rudra what doctor said "

" They will discharge her in evening. Apart from that she is fine. You guys meet her. I am going to get some medicines."

I open the door of room and Ishaan run inside in jiffy. God this boy don't have any patience.

" Jiju thanks " Rudra said hugging me.

Before I say anything he left from there. I take deep breathe and come inside to find Anika sitting in chair near the window and Ishaan on her lap hugging her tightly. They both didn't notice me.

" Balii maa is it hurting " He asked softly while touching her forehead with his fingers looking at her.

" No " She shakes her head negatively.

" I missed you. You didn't called me "

"I also missed Ishaan so much. Will Ishaan forgive me. "

"Only when you scold bale papa. He shouted and scolded me " Start with all his complains and then telling her everything what he had done in few months. They both were talking and smiling forgetting about everything around them.

" You came alone Ishaan "

" No balii maa "

He look around the room then notice me standing near the door he smiled.

" Balee papa " then she looked at me surprised as she not at all expecting me here.

" Bale papa brought me here " She blinked her eyes several times and looked back at Ishaan.

" When you will come home balii maa. I want to play with you. "

" Ishaan I.... "She looked away from him.

" Balii maa I will not trouble you. Bale papa tell her. I am good boy."

She hugged him caressing his head while Ishaan is clutching her tightly.

"I know my Ishaan is good boy. He will never trouble me. I missed you a lot Ishaan. "