chapter 49

Anika pov

After maa papa left for home rudra is there with me staying the night.

" Rudra " He looked up from his phone.

" Yes didi "

"Did shivaay said something to you??"

"When me and dad came hospital we were shocked to see jiju here. He was hurt and disappointed. He said it was his right to know everything. And nobody has right to take his life decision even you.

You know didi before surgery you were very critical at one moment we lost the hope. But jiju didn't he was there with us. From the moment he came he was running from one thing to another. Taking care of everything and everyone. Even Manav, Om bhaiya and Gauri bhabhi they all were here.
I don't know why he didn't met you or come to see you. But didi you need to talk with him."

It's paining so much more than physically it's emotionally. Even more than i felt that when I last met shivaay. Why this man is like this? Instead of stopping me he is making me fall for him hard. I don't know what I am going to do but i know don't deserve this betray I have to apologize to him. My trance is broken by rudra voice.

"Didi "

" Rudra when I will get discharged. "

" I don't know but will ask doctor. "

" I want to go Mumbai"

" We will but first get well soon."

" I know but I have to meet Shivaay as soon as possible. "

And i know what I have to do. Next day manav, om gauri visited me. As they were going back Mumbai. But they are happy after knowing my decision.

After three weeks,

I get discharged today. I am better than before. But there is weakness . I still feel dizzy can't stand for long.
I directly came Mumbai in afternoon with Rudra.
Om ,gauri, Manav know about my visit.

Om told me Shivaay had conference which will end in evening then they planned dinner in restaurant. Where I can talk to him.

As time passing my nervousness increasing because I don't know he will listen to me or not.

I was in hotel room when I got call from Om stating that shivaay cancel the plan and left the office informing that he will come home late. He didn't take khanna bhaiya also.

Nobody has idea were is shivaay. I was in room trying to divert my mind it's not happening I am feeling suffocation by all these feelings. It's too much to take. The weight of this burden is increasing .

I need fresh air. I want to be alone. I want to go out from here. I called Rudra and informed him where I am going . He is not ready to leave me alone but he understand. I booked the cab then reached the place where I last met shivaay.

It's already night time there are only few people around busy in there own world. I was in my way towards the rocks but a man whose back is facing me take my attention. And it didn't take a second to know who he is.
As usual in black shirt sleeves rolled till elbow looking ahead lost in his own world.