chapter 17

Shivaay Pov

After spending time with everyone i came to room. Everyone is so happy today. And for seeing the smile on their faces I will do anything.

We came in afternoon only. None of us remember that today is their 40 th marriage anniversary. Thank god Priyanka remembered.

At that moment we planned to surprise them. Dad mom take badi maa and bade papa for sight seeing so they will not come.

After arranging things I was in my room when gauri came in my room saying to bring Anika and Rudra here only. As uncle and aunty already in Bangalore so she can also join us.

I tried to call her but she is not picking up my call. I tried to call rudra but he also not recieving. Gauri also tried but result was same.

Gauri told me to direct go bring them as it's already 8 I have to brought the gift also. I going when Manav came saying  he want to meet Anika so he gonna join me. Instead of arguing I agreed because he is not gonna back off.

We go directly to Mall and brought gift for them. And most difficult thing for me choose what to buy what not to. I tried to call them but result was same.

Whole ride Manav is flirting with some girl whom he met in flight and they exchange their. Seriously this man can start anywhere anytime.

As we reach he is busy in talking so I came. I ring the doorbell then soon gate open to only see her standing shocked she must be as she don't have any idea that we are coming over their. And to be told she is looking cute in her night dress with messy bun. Before she come out of her shocked state. Manav came finally he is in  peace now. 

As expected she didn't finished her packing. In short time Manav and rudra get along very well. Because both of their sense of humour is same.  We can say totally mad people.

When we came outside. She asked me why I didn't let her before. But this time mistake is her. When I told the reason she is getting tense because she don't have gift . This girl seriously need to learn not to over stress herself for this issue.

They want her presence not that she had gift or not. Again rudra and Manav making both of us embarassed. Let his turn come then I will take revenge that for sure.

And after meeting her my whole family is just forgot the existence of me. Ishaan who is not ready to leave me but as soon as he saw her he left me in seconds. Surely she has done some magic on everyone.

But one thing I didn't understand why she always so hesitate. When I said this gift is from our side. She is not ready. We are going to get married so whatever is mine is her also.

Tomorrow we have to leave around 10 after breakfast. It's already 2 am. It's better to sleep.

Next morning ,

I wake up at my usual time. I thought to jog in garden only. After 30 mins i came back nobody is up maybe  sleeping as we all slept late.

For me it's became my habit 3-4 hours are enough for me. After taking shower i get ready for the day.  And for starting the day I need coffee.