chapter 27

Anika Pov

As we came back Manav who was sitting in living room stop us.

" Ohh you guys went on a date. " teasingly to which shivaay roll his eyes.

" You don't have any other thing to do rather than keeping eyes on others."

" Oh I understand that's by you were in so much hurry. You should had told me." 

" And why I have to " I looked towards Shivaay horrified. We didn't went to date and why the hell he is saying if gauri got to know she will tease me to no end.

"Progress I see it's good. "

" Idiot " shivaay muttered shaking his head in disbelief leave to his room.

Manav looked towards me with raised brows.

"  You feel happy to make him irritate don't you." I asked.

" Very much " he said controlling his laugh.

Later in evening me and gauri are sitting up the dinner in garden area as per everyone wish.

Boys were signalling us to join with fire raging behind them brightly.

Soon we all settle around the born fire under the blankets that we kept because it's cold outside. Having dinner chit chatting pulling eachother legs.

" So what we should just sit around this fire and leave after extinguish??"
Om questioned sarcastically.

" I am not that bad. We are planning to play game to celebrate this wonderful time we get. "

" What game ??" Gauri asked coming and set on a ground between me and Om.

" It's game for couples we will ask the question that you have to answer and so that we know how much you guys know eachother. "

Start with gauri and Om. 
Now it's turn of newly couple.
I take the marker and cards.

" So first question "

" Shivaay Jiju favourite thing that he love to do in free time." Rudra asked it's easy. I wrote the answer.
I showed and looked towards Shivaay.

" Ohh anyone who knows shivaay know his love to do only one thing which is his work." Manav said. I chuckled.

" Now question for Shivaay bhaiya" priyanka said.

" With what name bhabhi saved your number in her mobile. " And I frowned I don't want him or anyone to know that.

" Mr. Sso " priyanka said. And my eyes immediately landed on Shivaay card which he is showing proudly.
How he get to know. And I looked towards everyone who is looking at us with teasing smile. I am gone now.

" Bhabhi Mr. Sso not bad " Gauri said god by me.

" Gauri why this question is only for me " I said why I became the target of their teasing. And Shivaay face smile dropped who is silently enjoying.