chapter 14

Anika Pov

After Shivaay disconnect the call. Automatically smile formed on my face. I never cried in front of anyone. I don't want to show my weakness to anyone. But when it's come to Shivaay I am not able to control my emotions. From two months I had been working on this project as a leader and it's very difficult to handle everything because at the end of the day I am responsible for everything either it's get sucessful or not. From the starting Shivaay encouraging me. Whenever I feel stressed I talked to him. In this headache becoming worse I think of stress only but I am telling it's worse I didn't tell this to anyone why to stress them. Maybe it's natural.

Tomorrow I have to give final presentation and I am very scared. My team done its best but if any mistake our all efforts will go in water. From morning itself I am taking stress and some time ago i can't understand what to do I am feeling so low I feel like crying and only one person came in mind. I called him at that moment only. I just want to listen his voice.

He picked up call but he said he will call me after 15 mins. I composed my self I just can't cry infront of him. I washed my face came back to room. I had been waiting for his call but today he video call me. As I accept the call with one look he understand I am crying.

He always get to know what's going on in my mind. Then he asked me in final tone. Why he understands the way nobody ever understand me even my parents. He exactly know how to change my mood.

In these months I tried my best to open myself. Even I got to know many things about him. He lied to me on my birthday that he got cut but main reason behind that was in anger he harmed himself. Even he break phones. When I asked him about he simply say it's his way to release anger. Very pathetic way. He seriously need some lessons. That's why people terrified from him. All the news channels and magazine show how much ruthless he was. Which actually I never seen in him.
He has to be because if we want to survive in co-operate world we have to show ourselves strong.

Everyday we both got to know something new about eachother.
We both are very different but when it's come to understanding we have same way.

Each day my liking, respect towards him is increasing. Our wedding date is fixed. Only six months are remaining. My decision to say yes for marriage is best descision I ever made. Wedding is going to happen from Mumbai only.

My relation with gauri grow up so strong. She is like my younger sister.
Ishaan and me have our own secrets which shivaay is very eager to know.
Coming to pinky mom she is very excited for wedding. She call me ask what I like or not. Even she asked me to tell Shivaay what changes I want in his room. Which he is not ready to show but today he did.

Words come short for describing the beauty of his room and most importantly that poolside view. His room is perfect describing his personality. For one project I am taking so much I can't imagine what Shivaay has to gone through. He is CEO of world one of the best company.
That's he always remain busy in his work.

The best feeling to have someone in life to whom we can share everything without being judged. The one who always encourage you. Make efforts to keep you happy.

I last time checked the presentation and sleep.

Next morning,

I get up early as I don't want to get late at any cost. After getting ready I came downstairs.

" Anika breakfast. " Maa said from kitchen.