chapter 4

Shivaay Pov

As the everyone has there dinner. I am talking to Omkara and Rudra. When gauri come to me.

"Bhaiya come with me "

" Where gauri "

" Bhaiya just come with me "

I look at om but he just shrug his shoulder.

" Gauri where are you taking him "

" I don't want to tell you so better do not talk with me"

" heyy did you guys fight"

" No " om said.

Gauri didn't say anything and give him angry glare.

" Bhaiya come "

She take my hand start going inside.

"Atleast tell me what happened "

" I don't want to say but you are idiot, bring some adventure in your life Bhaiya. Atleast now when you are getting married.  What should i do with both of you"

" Both what me and om done "

" First don't take name of your idiotic brother. I am very angry with him. And about you i will tell you later. Now come bhabhi is waiting for you"

" Waiting ??"

"O God ! Bhaiya i have to set this up, otherwise she would have left without meeting you and you would let her." She spoke in one breathe, shaking her head.

Before i say something Anika come from other side.

"Gauri you called me priyanka told me you want to say something"

And realisation dawn on me . This two devil sisters of mine. My eyes go to Anika. She is standing their awkwardly.

Switching her eyes between me and Anika gauri said.

" Bhaiya bhabhi you both don't act like people of 80's all shy and nervous. Atleast talk  with eachother. I am going come fast as you guys don't have much time as Bhabhi has to go. And you have your flight."

Without listening she left from their.
We stood their both were silent. As i don't know how to initiate the conversation.

" Flight you are going tonight i thought you all are going tomorrow"she asked.

" No i have early morning meeting so i have to leave today " to which she nodded.

And i remember i don't have her number. I take out phone and pass towards her. She looks towards phone then at me.

" Uhh, I guess I am qualified now to ask your number "

" So you are shying to take my number" she asked me in amused tone.

"And Why i will "

"Because if you want to meet me. You can directly tell me but you asked priyanka  so i thought "