chapter 6

Soon the announcement made breaking my thoughts. I love this ring it's a simple band with parallel lines engraved looking classy the way I like.
But i can't wear this if anyone got to know in no-one time media will get to know. I want to keep this personal.
I took out ring and keep that safely.

Now i am not anymore bachelor their is someone who is going to be part of  my life.

Now i have more responsibilities. Responsibilities towards her. I have to think about her before going to do anything. My decisions now include her also. She is trusting her whole life on me. And it's my duty to never break her trust.

I look outside the window. Mid night sky covered in the blanket of limitless stars. Peace and calmness all around.

Around 1:30  i reached OM exhausted. I went straight to my room freshen up and change into night wear. After keeping ring safely in cupboard i  laid on bed.

Suddenly i remember her words. She asked me to message her when i reach back. I take my phone and open contact list. She save her number as Anika.

I changed the name and save her name as Mrs. Oberoi. Set one of her pic of engagement where she is laughing looking towards something. It's a random shot.

I open whatsapp and click on her profile picture. It's a family picture.
Their is no caption.

Reached...

I sent the message even  i know she will be sleeping at this hour of night.

I kept my phone on table. It's better to sleep. Tomorrow is also a very hectic day.

Next morning,

Sunrays start penetrating through the window. Making my sleep disturb.I am  feeling like a minute ago  only I slept. But i don't have choice so i get up after doing workout. I get ready. As  i already late so i skip the breakfast.

After completing the meeting i came back to cabin. It's already lunch time.
As i open my phone their are some emails and few messages.

I open whatsapp to find Anika messages.

" You must be tried so take rest. And all the best for your meeting. Good  night "

Automatically smile took over my face.I see the time it's around 2:00 am. I thought she must be sleeping.

"Sorry,  i didn't notice your message till now. Were you any chance waiting for my message last night "

I send the message. To my surprise ticks immediately turned blue.

"Hold on your horses Mr. Oberoi. I was completing office work that's by. My sleep is very precious to me."

I face palmed at her reply. This women never agreed to me. Yesterday also she was staring at me . When i ask she denied on my face only.
She will be giving huge competition to gauri also. She is also like this.  I couldn't handle her now i have two wow.