chapter 22

Anika Pov

I came in room. My arm is paining. But that moment when I saw car is going to hit the Ishaan without thinking I run toward him. Ishaan is safe nothing matters more than him this will heal in someday. And the way Shivaay behaved in clinic for me. Deep down i feel happy that he is doing for me. Even I got scared seeing him like that.

But he is totally opposite of that. I was so panicked seeing Ishaan crying uncontrollably thinking he get injured. But one hug from him is enough to calm and assure me that everything is okay. He didn't leave me for a minute. He is so uncomfortable in that clinic it is written on his face inspite of that he came with me inside the dressing room. That's by I told him to come out as soon as possible because I am feeling suffocated. How much he tried to hide his emotions but his eyes speak everything. And I saw the fear in them maybe.

Shrugging my thoughts I change my clothes in full sleeves kurta so nobody can know about wound.

I called maa and talk to her. She is their but her mind remain here only.
After assuring her I cut the call. Their is knock on door. As I open the door  Gauri is standing.

" Bhabhi you are free right. What doctor said."

" Yes gauri why are you standing come. Nothing it will heal in a week. "

She came inside I closed the door.

" Ishaan is he fine now "

" Now he is with om and bhaiya. Thank you so much bhabhi because of you only he is fine and safe.I can't even imagine what would have happened if you weren't come there on time."She said taking mine hands in her with teary eyes.

"Gauri are you mad why are you saying thank you. If Ishaan is your son he is mine also isn't he. Please don't cry you don't look good " I said giggling while wiping her tears.

"Bhaiya and you both are same . I can't tell how happy I am that bhaiya got you as a life partner. Me , Om choti maa always tensed about bhaiya as whenever we showed him picture he denied. Because he want someone who choose his family over him. Not someone who break family. Today me and Om are together just because of bhaiya. When my parents denied for our marriage I straight went to bhaiya office and told him. He promised me that he will make my parents agree and he full filled it. Everyone said so many things to him regarding marriage that why younger brother is marrying first. Even we are ready to wait but he don't want us to wait because of him as he don't when he will find right person for himself. He has done so much for us bhabhi. Even after Ishaan birth he was their whenever Om and me not able to sleep in night's because Ishaan used to remain awake in night's. Inspite of  himself tried he used to take Ishaan in his room so we can catch some sleep. And I feel so lucky to have brother like him.

I am telling you not because he is my brother or praising him. But bhabhi from the time I know him I found him always remain busy in work and house responsibility not caring about himself. He always have solution of every problem. But he never share his worries, problems and pain. He always hide everything from us so we can't get worried. He is the great wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi as we call him because he is bhabhi. But every person in their life need one person with whom he can share everything, have shoulder to lean and he got you." She said with a smile on her face. And swear to god I am feeling so proud and happy for Shivaay. And whatever Gauri saying is
truth . He didn't share his worries and problems with me also. Yesterday only when I asked he denied. But now I will not leave him. If he is there for others for me then it's my responsibility to be with him not only in his happiness but also in his pain.