Chapter 2

Next morning,

I wake up early today because of  sound of hustling and bustling. After doing my morning chores. I came downstairs to find mummy is shouting and roaming here and there.

"Maa why are you shouting in morning itself  your bp will become high maa. Why are you stressing yourself .

"Because their is so much of work is remaining. I ask them to complete this work. They didn't do this also. What will i do with this  people."

" Maa hold on everything will happen they are coming to see me not the house maa  stop stressing yourself "

" You don't understand anii they are Oberoi's and i don't want any mistake."

" Nothing will happen maa . Tell me what is remaining i will help you "

" But you have to get ready ani"

" Mom see the time first i will get ready later now tell me "

Then i help mom in kitchen for snacks and lunch. She is freaking out for nothing. I ask  radha didi to clean and change the curtains in living room.

It's already 11:30 am dad and rudra  come back as they are out to get some groceries . After completing my work i make my way to room. I take out light crimson colour kurta it's has embroidery and white palazzo with white stall. I think this is appropriate for today.

Before I go my phone start ringing. I see the caller ID none other than Bhavya.

" Hello"

" Yes Anika get ready in one hour we are going out"

" I am not coming"

" No today is Sunday don't be mood spoiler "

" Bhavya atleast listen to me first"

" Say"

" Today some guest are coming home "

"So ur presence doesn't matter pls come na anika "

" They are coming to see me Bhavya"

" Wait what did you just say "

" They are coming to see me Bhavya"

" And you are telling me now. How can you do this to me "

" Bhavya last night mom and dad inform me "

" Atlast your marriage gonna happen. O my god i am super happy tell me who is the boy. Did you see his picture."

" Bhavy for God sake stop talking. They are only coming to see me my marriage not going to happen right now so why are behaving like this "

" Why are you so pissed off "

" I am nervous"

" You don't have to Anika you know that na aunty and uncle never force you in anything.  Everything will go  well. If you like the boy than its good.
If you not then also it is.