chapter 41

Anika pov

Suddenly shivaay kept the laptop aside.

" Khanna what you are doing here at this time. "

" Sir how are you now?? "

" Seriously khanna you came to ask   at this time when you should rest when you yourself is injured. "

" How can I sir. When because of me you got shot. It's my duty to protect you. But you are the one who came in between when they are aiming me. And everyone think I am the one who saved you. "  I was shocked to the core after hearing this. He himself take the bullet to save khanna bhaiya.

" Khanna you saved me because of you only I reached the hospital. And about this thing you are not going to tell anyone. "

" But sir "

" Khanna no. And you also know what you have to do now. I need that person in front of me you have 48 hrs. Do you get that. And increase  security around Anika no way I can let her harm because of me. They know about Anika I don't  want any harm to her and family. Do you get that. "  I think shivaay thought that call is cut or else he didn't said this. And I never going to know about this.

It's like some one throw the cold water on my face. How can I think of shivaay like this. When I know how selfless he became when it's came to his family. He didn't show that he cares but he makes sure that everyone around him are happy and safe.

Here I am scolding him behaving so rudely when he need someone to understand him.

He is facing trouble because someone is targeting me. It is his dream project and i am becoming hindrance in his path. I never wanted that because of me shivaay had to face problem.
Am I becoming his weakness when I want to become his strength.

" Yes sir I will make sure. Thank you once again sir. Take care. "

Before he gets to know that i heard his conversation I cut the call.

I starred the night sky resting my back against the wall.  At this moment I just wanted to be with shivaay. I wanna scold him more,  I wanted to hug him. Tell him what I am feeling. How much it's hurts to see him like this. And I wanna scream this.

First time when I met shivaay first time I saw him, his eyes. That moment I felt something which I never felt for anyone. The way his eyes were looking at me made mine heart skip a beat.

The way he had put his views, his expectations there I knew he was the man I wanna spent my whole life with. From that time I saw him putting efforts in our relationship. His cares, his gestures everything is enough to feel me out of the world.

Even though he was so busy. He came Delhi to surprise me on my birthday. He did what I asked him to. The memories that we made together. In this trip only when I get chance to be with him. He did everything to make me happy. Even forgetting his comforts , his priorities. From taking care of me to make me comfortable. He was there with me when I needed him the most. His believe, trust on me only made me strong. The time we had spend together , the memories  we made is treasure for me which I am going to keep with myself only.