chapter 31

Shivaay pov

After the celebration I came back in room. I am going to be mama soon. So happy for Priyanka and Ranveer.

After checking some emails I came down as it's dinner time. Everyone is present except bade papa and Om. I just hope things are ohkk between them. So I thought to call them.

But reaching their what I heard is something I never excepted. Indirectly because of me bade papa is away from his family. I don't know when the things get so wrong . How can bade papa think like this whatever I am doing is because of money.

Money doesn't matter to me. Happyness and togetherness is something that matter to me most. And bade papa he is hiding so much inside himself.

He should have told me what he want. I would have left everything without thinking twice. The thing that hurt the most he thinks I am doing all this just for money. Don't he have trust on me.
He is the one who taught me about business.

I need some air . I am feeling suffocated. I have to calm myself down.
I take the keys from the driver came to this lake which is nearest to the farmhouse.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realise other presence. Until and unless I felt sudden weight on my shoulder. In a second I know who is the person. I was shocked at that moment what she is doing their.

I tried to break the hug but her hold just tighten. I stopped struggling. What these questions were revolving in my head like anything. What if bade papa said something to her. I tried again and this time I successfully break the hug.

And I turned towards her. Her eyes were filled with tears, nose were red.

I don't want to shout at her I am not in condition to control. Because of dust also it's making me difficult to breathe also.

I was taken aback when she shouted at me. I never saw her talking like this to others. She just came behind me . When she knows it's  not safe . What if something happened to her. This thought is enough to make me angry.

Because of shouting I started coughing. I am feeling so suffocated. It's becoming difficult for me to breathe also. I forgot to take medicine. With great difficulty I asked her to bring my medicine.

Without delaying for a second she run to take my medicine. After having medicine I sat on near by bench. I just lost my energy feeling so exhausted physically and mentally both.

I know she is scared its mine mistake that I forgot to take medicine. When I told her she again became angry.

This was just so new to me. I just handled everything myself only. My emotions , feelings and problems I kept to myself. It's difficult for me to open up. I am not a expressive man. I just don't want to worry  others because of me.

But I have to understand that my life is not anymore mine. Their is some one I have to think about her before anything. When I expect her to open up to me , except that she will share her worry and problem then she is also expecting from me.

And I told her whatever was going on in my head. I made up my mind that I will convince Om to go London with bade papa. If that makes their relation better I will do that.