chapter 39

Anika POV

I was staring my mobile I am shocked to the core. I am unable to believe what I just heard.

I was scrolling the social media where one picture take my attention. It's Shivaay from the award function Red carpet. Did he really listened to what I said to him.

And swear to god he is looking so handsome in that black suit with few shimmer design on shoulder. And then the brochure got my attention it's one of the from the collection that I gifted him.

In another picture gauri and Om also there with him.  I really wanted to see him taking the award so I started watching live telecast of awards which going on one of the platform.

I feel so happy and proud seeing him receiving the Award. And what I just heard takes me off guard.

He just dedicated this award to me. And he declared in front of everyone that he has someone in life. But why it's his hardwork and dedication I had done nothing.

This feeling that I am feeling now is out of the world. I held the special place in his life. I know our relationship is growing but knowing that we both held special place in eachother lives makes me feel happy.
Like he says that he is not good in expressing his feelings, emotions. But his actions tell what he feels for the other person. As we say actions speak louder than words.

Long forgotten the anger. Yes I was upset with him. Day before yesterday when I called him his phone was switched off then. I thought that he will call me himself next but he didn't. I was hell worried for him and this person even didn't have courtesy to drop the message.

Even that I was busy in office as work gets piled up and headache was making it worse. So after coming back to office I directly slept. Today in morning maa told me that Shivaay called me yesterday when I was sleeping. So I thought to call him but stopped myself as I want to  know that he will call by himself or not might be I am wrong here but I wanna know. I got the message from him. He has time to message me but not for calling me. I am not asking him to talk with me for hours just one minute will do. So I didn't reply to him. Later in night I am waiting for his call but didn't get so I was upset and angry both so for passing time I started  scrolling the social media.

I thought to call him this instance only but he must be busy in function so I stopped myself. And don't know when I slept.

Next morning,

The time I wake up I am feeling nasty. I am getting this gut feeling that something  bad is going to happen.

Even maa asked me I told her she said I am just overthinking. But I am not able to get rid of this feeling.

I called to Shivaay but his phone is unreachable. And this feeling is increasing each second. I dropped the message asking him to call me as soon as he gets free. I tried to call him but its saying unreachable. I tried to call Khanna  bhaiya but he is also not picking up my calls.

I reached office.

" Good morning " bhavya wished me.

" Good morning bhavya"

" What happened you are sounding low?? "