chapter 29

Anika Pov

It's near to lunch time so I thought to set the table. As I am not  allowed to cook.

" Bhabhi what are doing here come " gauri said dragging me.

" Gauri what happened where are you taking me. " She take me to the next room beside living room.  Where all are present with some photographers clicking pictures of everyone.

"Anika where were you come we have to take family picture. " Said pinky mom.

" She is in kitchen " gauri said.

" I told you already there are servants to do work Anika "

" Yes Anika you don't have to do " badi maa said.

" Everyone is here come " bade papa Said I mentally thanked him.

Bade papa,badi maa, mom ,dad sit on sofa while we shivaay and me behind them in centre and either side om gauri, priyanka and Ranveer. Ishaan between bade papa and dad. After taking one-  two pictures Manav and Rudra joined.

" Take one picture of us with children's " bade papa said to photographer.

Pinky mom and dad stand as rudra were taking their pics.  They also called me. Then gauri called me.

I move towards all where other one photographer is taking the picture.

"Shivaay could you please move I want picture  with mine children's." bade papa said to Shivaay. And I clearly see the hurt on Shivaay face but he mask up immediately with a smile.

" Sure bade papa " he came and stand beside me. Nobody listen except me and Shivaay as everyone are talking between themselves.

" Priyanka Om come " bade papa said.

Bade papa badi maa stand inbetween with Ishaan in bade papa arms. Either side with om - gauri priyanka- ranveer. 

" They are looking perfect " Shivaay said with a smile. I looked towards Shivaay who is admiring them. Yet he is hiding his emotions with a smile on his face. 

Why I am feeling their is something off between bade papa and Shivaay. It's not only today but from the starting. Maybe I am overthinking.

After that elders left and we youngsters were remain. We clicked many pictures with eachother. Priyanka ranveer left to their room as Priyanka is feeling tried.

Bhaiya come sit Gauri drag shivaay and make him sit on stairs. And bhabhi you here making me sit on the  bottom stair where shivaay is sitting behind me.

" Keep your hand on bhaiya knees. Bhaiya you sit sideways. "

"Gauri already we have so many pictures what's the need of all this. "Shivaay said only to earn glares from all. 

" In your engagement we didn't get time for photoshoot so we are doing now " Om Said.

" It's your pre-wedding shoot as we  know  you will dein saying you have work. "