chapter 11

Shivaay Pov

After dropping Anika i came to hotel. Taking keys of room i came to room and keep my blazer on coach. I sat on bed. I am very exhausted. Right now i just want sleep nothing else. Last week was hectic. I didn't slept properly 4 hours maximum.

I am happy that she like my gift. I am unsure of what to give her i know about some of her likes and dislikes. And when it come to choose something we both like simple and classy.

At the last moment i made it to come here for that i had left one important meeting. But it's worth it after seeing Anika happiness. The spark in her eyes , smile on her face. I want to wish her at 12 am but because of surprise i stop myself. And she thought i forget her birthday.

The expression when she see me in car. I know she only want my time but she will never say to me. For a girl it's more difficult she has to leave her family, home, city everything to new place with new people having own fears. I have seen Gauri and Om. Though they know love eachother but at that time she want his time. Being in same city is cherry on top. They used to spend their time together as much they can.

But in our case we don't know eachother much and living in different city we can't meet if we want to. Chatting and talking over phone is different but physical it's another thing. The awkwardness is still between us. And i just want to do something to eliminate this then only we can talk freely.

Today when i give her gifts she is having tears in her eyes. She is trying to hide them but i noticed. And for sure that was the last thing I want to see. I see new shades of her with children's in the orphanage the childish nature of her. Just small things make her happy. She is not happy because of gifts or other things but i came to meet her for some hours. The confidence, fearlessness in her reflects. The way she tricked me seriously no one has ever done with me or never dare but again here we are talking about her. I am curious to know about her completely. Their is something she is hiding behind her smile i want to know. I am looking forward to spend my life with her.

Relationships are very delicate they need time, care , understanding , trust if we lack in anyone of this it take seconds to break.

My thoughts break as some one knock. I open the door.

" Sir your luggage " khanna said.

" Keep inside. And you booked the tickets "

" Yes sir "

" And from next time you will not do such things untill and unless I told you "

" Yes sir "

Saying he leave. After taking shower i
laid on bed and sleep engulf me.

Next morning ,

I directly wake up early in the morning. Now i am feeling fresh.
After taking shower i get ready.

In car,

I open my phone to see some missed calls from Gauri, Om and Anika. Even their are so many notification. As i open.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi is spotted in Delhi with a girl?? Who is this girl is she his girlfriend ??

Their are my pics with Anika but her face is not seen as this pics are taken from far so it's blur. But how they got to know. Being famous has it's own cons and it's one of them privacy.