chapter 24

Shivaay Pov

We sit in silence until I felt her hold loosen. I break the hug she is looking down. Her eyes were red and puffy.
Her hands were shivering. I fill the glass with from the side table and pass her. She didn't take nor even she look upward. She hurriedly wipes her tears looking at the other side.

" Anika have water " I brought near her mouth. She take the glass with shivering hands. After taking a sip I put back the glass on table.

" You wait I will bring something for you to eat" I stand to bring food but Anika stopped me.

" I am not hungry " said in a low voice.

" You have to eat something Anika you already having fever. "

I came in kitchen I take dal and rice as light food is good in sickness and come back to her room finding her sitting leaning against the bed looking outside lost in her thoughts.

I keep the plate on the bed. She didn't know about my presence. Her eyes were already teary. I didn't say anything and keep spoon full rice in front of her.

" I am not listening anything so have as much you want "

She eat without saying anything. I keep the tray the aside.

" Now tell me what had happened to you. I find you on floor unconscious in this cold. What if I didn't come here. You are having high fever. What's troubling you."  

" Nothing I just ... " I cut her in between.

" Nothing seriously Anika what did you said to me that day now what are doing hiding  things from me. There  is something you are hiding from everyone . I knew this  from the  very first day. Whether you smiles in front of others but you can't lie to me  because your eyes shows everything. Tell me Anika. I know you heard what Tia said you are upset because of that don't you "

" Whatever she said is somewhere is truth. Tell me honestly Shivaay in this month's of us knowing you ever thought saying no to me. Means you shouldn't  had said yes to this alliance." she said looking aimlessly in low voice. I tried to comprehend the meaning behind her question.

" Why I will think Anika what you even asking me . And if  I ask you the same question then what will be your answer ?? "

She nodded her head in no. 

" Anika look here you cannot leave this conversation like this and act indifferent. You need to tell me what's troubling you. I am here with you. Just trust me Anika. " I take her cold hand in mine.