Chapter 42

Shivaay pov

I kept the phone away and saw this jerk who is leisurely lying on bed grinning like a fool.

" Will you stop grinning you look like a creep. "

" Stop sulking like a child shivaay. We just asked you not to work. Seriously people are dying to take break and here you. "

" Can't you see I am fine. "

" I am doctor here and I will decide that. "

" You are not going to leave will you "

" No I have off today so you have to wear it. "

I just kept my phone on side table and sit on the couch.

" Are you going to tell me whole story or not. "

" What's there to tell?? "

" Shivaay I am serious "

I tell him the all what had happened.

" Have you lost your mind shivaay "

" Manav atleast you understand. "

" I understand but that doesn't mean you will do stunts like this. Why do you keep the security for me. "

" For your safety obviously. Who told you this."

" Bhabhi "

Then only I get the call from khanna.

" Yes khanna "

" Sir I think I should tell you this that Anika mam know everything. That you saved me and the whole security thing. "

" What how she got to know. Did you tell her"

" No sir why I will. "

" Ohk fine but make sure about her security. "

" Yes sir "

I cut the call. And realization Dawn upon me yesterday when khanna came she listened everything that's why she called me after.

" What happened?? "

" Anika knows everything about yesterday security "

" Shivaay you know she cares for you. And it's her right to know. "

" I know but all these things are new to her. Yesterday only she was a mess. One moment she was angry and next moment crying her eyes out. "

"Because she knows you very well. And I must say you are very lucky to have bhabhi. "

Yesterday when I get her call again I thought to tell her about security. But the intensity she spoke I knew she was crying. And I had seen her in her low moments and here again it is happening and I am not there with her.