chapter 25

Anika Pov

Next morning, my sleep disturbed by sunrays. I rubbed my eyes and set I am feeling better now. With this last night events comes across in my mind. First time ever I shared my feelings that were buried inside  my heart from so long.

I  even didn't cried infront of anyone. But yesterday I can't control myself.
I heard what Tia said and honestly I didn't feel bad. I am so used to listen so many things. But what hurt me was someone laying finger on Shivaay or saying something to him or he  became embarassed because of me.

From starting I know their is so much difference between me and Shivaay, our lifestyle ,our way of living everything. All those feelings which I always tried to hide but yesterday emotions  overpowered me.

I lied to pinky mom. I was sitting at the corner near the bad looking outside  crying because how much I tried it hurts. My headache increased last thing I remembered then  everything blackout.

And that  dream which was horrible. Everyone is making fun of Shivaay because of me. I set up with Jerk. And seeing Shivaay infront I just couldn't control myself I cried my heart out. Because I always feel so protected in his embrace the feeling there is someone who was there for you. The warmth which for I had craved.

From starting I can't able to control myself in front of him. When I realised i loosened my hold . Even I didn't looked at him . I don't how I am going to face him . I am expecting the series of questions but to my surprise he ask me to have dinner. When he left I composed my self I can't become weak like this. My eyes fall on time it's already late what Shivaay is doing in my room at this time. I looked at the side table where bowl is  kept with filled water and cloth. And medicine beside means he is here taking care of me.

Why Shivaay you are like this. Sometime I felt I don't deserve you. You deserved the best as you are. I was so lost in thoughts I didn't realise when he came back until he forward spoon infront of me.  I didn't have appetite but he himself make me eat his hands. Like dad used to do in childhood whenever I fall sick. I eat without saying anything.

I told him whatever is going on my mind. All my insecurities. He understands me the way no one.
And more than me. I can't even tell in words the feeling that I am feeling. After listening to his words I wondered what I have done to get this man in my life. Gauri is right he is gem. He is going I realised he is here means he didn't have his dinner as pinky mom informed me that he was busy in his work. And here sitting without eating.

I pulled him back. And he smoothly lied on my face. What is going to happen with this man. After blackmailing he left I kept looking at his recreating features with a smile.

He had  said that he is not expressive what today he expressed his feelings. He also feel the same I feel for him. And I don't think we need words to tell eachother. I had seen in his the care and concern for me. His eyes were enough to tell his emotions.

I get up and get ready and thought to check on Rudra. I think he came back. As I am going  I crossed Shivaay room. It was closed maybe he is sleeping because of me he slept late. I want to check on him but decide opposite and make my way towards rudra room.

" Rudra "

I knocked the door. But didn't get response this boy seriously.