chapter 12

Anika Pov

After having dinner i came back to room. I take my phone from side table to only see 10 missed calls from Shivaay and approx 15 messages.

But neither i am going to call him back nor going to reply. He is not only one who can ignore others calls or messages. From the time I see the news of Shivaay I am panicking because in that pic I am standing in front of him. This is all new to me and except  family members and close relatives nobody knows about my marriage.

If anyone recognise me it's gonna be problem. Even papa and rudra get to know and that idiot brother of mine is teasing me since morning.

And after trying so many times he didn't pick up my call not even reply. I called to Gauri. Even Shivaay is not picking their call.

Flashback.

" Hello Gauri "

" Hello bhabhi "

" Shivaay is at home "

" No bhabhi Bhaiya directly go to office from airport."

" Ok I am calling him but he is not receiving. "

"Bhabhi we are also trying but I know he must be angry so he will not receive anyone call.And about news bhabhi don't take tension bhaiya will take care of that. "

" Ohk byy I have to go Gauri I will talk to you later "

" Sure bhabhi byy "

Flashback end

My mood is off from morning. When I came back home gauri video call. She said mom and dad is out of station they only in home enjoying today so she wanted me to join. I feel so lucky have them in my life. It's just month we came close to eachother. Gauri is showing me Oberoi mansion. And i don't have words to describe the beauty of house. She just show me temple , living room , dining room. We were talking causally when I asked about Ishaan she said. He with Shivaay and Om in kitchen as they are in duty to make dinner. It's new information for me. She entered in kitchen, showing only Shivaay. She already told me not to say anything.
And their he is standing with Ishaan on counter cooking something and scolding Om. He didn't tell me that he knows cooking or as Gauri said he make World's best pasta. And he cooks like a celebrity chef. And coming to me I know only basics. He is pro in everything. And deep down i really want to taste his handmade food.

Om and Shivaay is bantering and when he said about Gauri pregnancy Om chokes water. This is new side of Shivaay I am seeing today. He always remain serious, calm and compose. And the last excepted thing Shivaay night dress to be Indian. Even Om also wearing kurta and pajama.
And he is looking more handsome in that kurta pajama with blue apron. Why he has to look handsome in every thing. Anika focus you are angry with him.

When gauri told them about video he looked shocked but he didn't say anything even didn't look rather busy in cooking. Om and Ishaan talked to me  this guys are very funny I told you.

But today I am not going to talk to him. Whatever is reason behind but this is not the right way.

Again he is calling me. I switched off my phone. I take my book and sit on my favourite spot and start reading it. But today only one person thoughts is filled in my mind. Today I didn't talk now I am feeling restlessness it's became part of our life to talk at night. I met him yesterday only but then also the feeling of voidness is forming in me.