chapter 8

Shivaay pov

After 15 days,

It's already 15 days since our engagement. I take my phone it's already past 9. I open my contact list and click on Mrs. Oberoi. It's became unsaid ritual amongst us. We talk with eachother at night. Even for 5 min i make sure to call her.

And i also know again she will tell me to have dinner in time or go home at time and take rest.

In 15 days i got to know  some of her like and dislike . And i want to know her like no-one know. And i think its a magical and beautiful feeling when you start considering them and their comfort before you.
You try to take each step slowly so that you didn't hurt other's feelings.

It's now my responsibility to manage my time apart from work and family.
To make her feel comfortable and happy.

" Hello " she spoke as soon as she picked up breathless.

"Hello were you running you are sounding breathless "

"No i was downstairs with rudra and my phone rang. So i rushed upstairs "
Making me internally chuckle silently.

" So how was your day "

" Good but work's taking a toll today "

" Your project which is going on"

"The client is fussy changing requirements now and then. So had to work again. Anyway you are at office "

" Yes just wrapping the work "

" Why you work late at night "

"I already handling mom and you also joining her "

" Yes because she already  told me about your working habits. "

" What mom told you " they all  spilling my secrets to her. And after the engagement i am feeling they really forget about me. Everyone is talking about Anika. And mom is in another world she and her daughter- in - law. Like i am their own son.

"Ohh that she asked me not to tell you"

She is my mother or her.

"I also got to know something about you "She think she can only play. She is forgetting to whom she is dealing with.

" What"

" Nothing much when you were in 4 class.."

" Stop don't say further who told you this "

" I have my sources " i said chuckling.

" Don't make fun of me. I was child at that time."

" Sir car is ready " khanna came in cabin.

" Wait a second " i told anika .

"Khanna take all this files and bag and  what about the bookings that i told you to do "

" Yes sir all the bookings are done."

" Okk i am coming in a min "

" Yes sir " saying he left the cabin.