Epilogue

Anika pov

After 6 months

I stare myself at mirror is this really me I doubt that. Drape in this rust orange color lehanga with minimal jewellery, heena clad hands. Few hours more I will be Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

In this six months so much changed. I had to under go one more surgery. Then therapies which really help me to regain my confidence. In all this Shivaay is with me. I remembered on the day of surgery he didn't left the hospital since the time I admitted till  I get discharged.

Bhavya and Rudra are engaged now. Priyanka and Ranveer blessed with baby boy last month. Shivaay want us to get married other day after Ishaan birthday. But our family doesn't deserve this they all were excited and had so many plans that we didn't have heart to deny them so  that's how this date finalized keeping in mind about Priyanka pregnancy. In this whole chaos everyone make sure I didn't do any work or exhaust myself.

All ceremonies are done. We are getting married in Alibaug. With  family ,few relatives and friends.
And all of us really enjoyed each moment. All family are so happy. About me and Shivaay we are literally living our dream.

Starting  with Mehndi first then followed sufi night then other day  haldi which converted into the full on holy everyone drenched in haldi from face to toe. And yes right it's start by Bhavya and Manav bhaiya.

Yesterday we had Sangeet. There were so many performances from everyone. Ishaan danced with all the males Oberoi . That tiny human being in between all grown up. Then Surprise from Shivaay God literally I cried. He sing the song for me in front of everyone. We all dance our heart out. Our performance which was planned and Choreographed by Shivaay. He is such a good dancer.  We both have solo performance also. Their is no stone left to make this wedding memorable for everyone.

My trance broken by the knock on door.

" Can I come in Bhabhi " Manav asked.

" Bhaiya you don't have to ask me. "

" Seriously bhabhi Shivaay going to faint today after seeing you. All evil eyes off. You are looking so breathtaking. " He said hugging me.

" If today we both are together is because of you only Bhaiya.  I am so grateful to have you in my life.
From Ishaan birthday I started calling him Bhaiya. Me and Shivaay is forever grateful to him. 
In my whole recovering journey bhaiya were there with me guiding in each thing. He was strict too when I denied to follow some instructions or having the medicines. He and Rudra both are performing all the rituals as my brother. He break the hug and wiped my tears. He also having tears in his eyes.

" Shivaay going to kill me if  he comes to knows that I made you cry Bhabhi."
Chuckling trying to wipe his tears.

" I didn't let him bhaiya." Wiping his tears chuckling.

"No more crying it's happy moment. I am going to that friend of mine now. I have to warn him if in future he make you cry then come to me. I will seriously punch him."

After cracking some jokes on Shivaay he left. Soon after maa, papa and Rudra Bhavya come. God these three are crying more than me. After spending some moments with them they left leaving Bhavya with me as  baraat came.