chapter 2.

My father has another night shift today and I came home an hour ago from work.

Today there was not anything intresting at work other than someone cheating on their partner with their bestfriend .

Messed up I know.

My love life was nothing perfect either. My last relationship was horrible jacob was a jerk to me . Not to mention he cheated on me.

Ever since that I have never been in a other relationship .

Of course though Mia, my bestfriend forced me to at least talk to people but none of the guys ever clicked with me .

Even if they did I wanted nothing with anyone. I thanked her for trying at least to make me happy.

Now my life life as in my personal life. Well no one life is perfect as it seems outside.

My mom passed away back when I was only three. she was sick . My dad  always told me how great she was and she was a wonderful women.

I am glad the dad I have. He knew since I did not have a mom he was playing both of the parts . I knew how hard that was and told him I would help him with bills and since now I am 20.

He refused but either way it would be hard to get a good job because of my school. Even though now I work in a small coffee shop.

I had dropped out to help my dad out with things around the house.

I cried the day I had to leave school. Even as much as a hell that school is  I had always wanted to finish school and go to college, but I guess life isn't fair sometimes

My bestfriend mia would basically force me to go to parties with her.

Unlike me she has her mom involved in her life . She has more friends. And is the popular girl that has the worst relationship with her dad.

I do not mean that in a bad way . I was always there when she would cry telling me how their daughter and father relationship is. And how she wish he understand and listen to her but he wouldn't.

She was planning on getting a house as soon as she leaves college but of course her dad acused her of not wanting him nor her mom in her life anymore and that she was trying to get away from them and not talk to them again.

That of course isn't true but her mom believed it and here she is still stuck in their house.

Today Mia and I are laying down on her roof with a mini blanket. eating popcorn while watching a couple of movies.

We kept fighting over who got the comfortable spot and who got the blanket . I won the spot of course.

The 'spot' is basically a beanbag she has up here. I still have no idea why.

As the movie ends she turn to me . "Hey so now that I got you here and you finally ate I have something to ask." She gives me puppy eyes.

Oh no I know that look.

"Nope uh uh I am not going to a party Mia we've talked about this" . She knows I can't always leave my dad alone .

She pouts . "Come on I will ask him for you pleaseeeeee" she pushes out the word .

I nod no. She whines.

"Okay if I ask your dad and give you not two but this time five meals of your type. Any place".

Man she knows I can't backdown food.

I think about it . But damn food sounds good right now. Gosh hazel you are going to regret this. I remind myself.

"Ugh fine but you have to pinky promise." I hold my pinky out and she grins like a child.

She places her pinky over mine . "I pinky swear . "

Great now I have to go to a party. Ugh I hate those parties. there is nothing but couples making out everyone drinking and girls with almost no clothes on making me less confident.

"I'm dressing you up this time hazel miller". I pout like a child and whine.

"Whyy" I drag the word out. Kicking my feet in the air. She laughs at my immature attitude.

"We need you a guy or even a girl who knows." She winks . I chuckle.

"at least to get your mind off. I won't go all far don't worry" . She winks.

She then informs me the party is tomorow starting at 9pm and promising to leave before midnight.

What have I gotten myself into.

Probably gonna do a double update:).- Jaelyn.