chapter 26.

You know that feeling you get when you really want to do something but there's a pit in your stomach that makes you nervous.

Well that's exactly how I feel at the moment.

When he said we should just stay at his beach house I was shocked. So I said yes before I could regret it.

I never expected from us not talking to us arguing, going to him grabbing me up and kissing me. It was like a whole soap opera.

Then he went to being sweet. I don't get men sometimes.

Like seriously it's like they get their periods. The mood swings are too much to understand sometimes.

But mine could be like that too. So I wouldn't blame them. But they don't have periods.

He probably hit his head on a brick or something. Because literally I am so confused.

The guys probably think of us like  this sometimes but hey they don't have period cramps to have mood swings. We have a excuse so the men can fuck off.

His house.. Well beach house is honestly beautiful and bigger than I expected it to be. It was looked small from the outside. Really beautiful still but the inside. It was just.. gorgous. He had the door open so you can hear the waves of the water splashing. And feel the air hit my skin. There was small couches to sit next to pool table.

Outside was a golf course he had mentioned he loved golf so I assumed it was obviously his. Or at least where he plays the most.

"I see you like the view." I hear his voice behind me as I watch the water. Feeling like an amazing sound to think with. I nod to answer his question.

"Yeah. It's really beautiful. I'd say my favorite is the waves. Its just such.. a calm sound." He hums agreeing. "Yeah. It's a nice place to think." He says almost like he read my thought.

"I see you like quiet placing to think." I sit watching him as he nods. "I just think quiet placing are like an escape from the world sometimes."

"I usually hear music when something bad happends to calm myself down." Those words leave my mouth. Not knowing why I said it.

He looks at me than sats down next to me watching the water as it splashing the wall. "I like that. I would do that a lot. But I think being in the quiet would give you time to think." I nod.

We stay quiet for a few moment. A comfortable kind of silence before I speak. "What are you thinking about right now." I could feel him staring at me from my side. "Hm I couldn't tell you if I wanted to." I look at him. I lightly smack his shoulder. "Come on big man. Tell me." He laughs at the name.

I let a small smile out when he laughs. He has a really pretty laugh.

His laugh quiets down. He sighs before saying. "You are so pretty Hazel." I look down to my lap.

Might as well tell me i'm ariana grande too.

"It's sad you can't see it. But I swear to you love. You are one amazing beautiful girl." I let out a small chuckle.

I look at him. My feets resting on the ground. I turn to him. "So are you." He looks caught off gard. He smiles. "You think I am pretty Hazel Miller." He teases.

"I do indeed Niall Horan." I poke his side. He smiles. I let out a sigh. "Did you know sharks can fart." I blurt out.

He looks at me and laughs. I give him  serious look. "What?" He questions. "Yeah really they do. I found out in year 3 while doing a animal project." He grins his smile making his eyes crease.

His smile is pretty.

"You are something else." I shrug at his response. "I like it though." I fight back a smile.

Suddenly he gets up I stare at him confused still sitting. He motions me to get up so I do. "C'mon lets go watch some movies." I smile with a nod.

**

We ended up choosing bubble guppies to watch.

Yes I know it's a kid show but I haven't watched it since I was like 6 and I miss it. And honestly I don't care if I'm even in my 80s I will forever watch cartoons if I want too.

Niall got many snacks. Some spicy chips, popcorn, and many drinks. He claimed he couldn't choose between them so he brought them all.

I mentally roll my eyes at that. We all have that moment sometimes so wouldn't blame him.

"Bu bu bubble gu gu gu guppie. Bubble 'bubble' guppie 'guppie'.. bubble guppies" I hear as Niall sang next to me.

The show goes on before we both hear a phone vibrate. I look at niall seeing him grab his phone with a confused frown. Then groans.

"What's wrong?" He looks at me then back to the phone. With a sigh he says. "I got to go someone needs me." I purse my lips and nod.

"You think you can stay here. I mean you can go it's just like.. I uhm." I stare at him confused. "It's fine go ahead I'm going to have more fun watching these. Be quick or I will be sure to finish these snacks.

He smiles getting up going to put his shoes back on. "Alright I'll be quick." I nod shouting. "Better." I hear the shut.

This will be fun.

Double update? We will see.
Thanks for waiting on the chapter loves!<3.☆.

*muah*.