chapter 34.

Your welcome.

**

His lips slowly leave my ear bitting down on my earlobe. He knew how crazy it drives me.

He grabs my hips picking me up and placing me on his lap. I gasp at the sudden position. I was straddling his hips.

"Ni-" he was smashing his lips before i coule finish my sentence. We move our lips in sync. He starts off slow then kisses me harsh full of hunger.

I let go of his lips going down to his neck while grabbing the noticable hardness that was dying for contact. I lightly bite down his neck being sure to leave a mark.

"baby oh god." He gasps out as i grab his length that was in his black boxers. I let out a small whimper not being able to keep it in.

I let go, he whines. I needed contact i begin to grind myself on him. My lips let go of his neck as we both leave a gasp. "Niall. God" i gasp out.

I feel him grab a fist of my hair. For some reason i liked it. He tilt my head back a started to kiss my neck soft. He reached my ear.

"Tell me what you want baby."

I wanted to moan at his words but controlled myself.

"You." I whine still grinding my hips with his. I hear him chuckle. "What was that love?"

"I want you niall please. I need you." He lets go of my hair stopping my hips moving. I look up to his blue eyes  staring at him in confusion.

Before i know it he flips us around in a quick pace. He gets up without a word.

I begin to think i did something wrong. Maybe i said something i wasn't supposed to say?

"Did i. Did i do something wrong." I swallow. He turns to me with a smirk taking his belt off. "Not at all babe." He takes his shirt off then sits on the bed with the belt in his hand. He wasn't facing me but i knew he had a smirk on his face.

"Take off your clothes hazel." He says in a deep voice. I was scared to move. He turns to face me. "Well if you want me to undress you that's also fine my love" he smiles giving me more comfort.

I get off the bed getting in front of niall.

I begin taking off my pants. Undoing my buttons. Slowly dragging the pants down my waist he watches with a dark hungry look. The pants pool at my feet the same time i take my shoes off.

I use both my hands to take off my shirt slowly off my body. Leaving me only with a matching red lace set.  He goans at the view. I didn't want to be awkward. I hugged my stomatch insecure.

He gets up taking my arms off of me. "You're beautiful hazel. Don't hide it from me now love." He gazes my body.

His eyes meet mine again he tilts his head and smiles. "Go lay on your stomach now love." I obey.

I lay down on the white sheets not sure whats coming but i was very excited.

I felt him close to my back whispering in my ear. "Give me your hands." I bring my hands to my back. I felt the material of his belt tighten around my arms.

"Now if theres something that you don't like about this hazel i want you to say something okay?" I nod.

"Words baby." He says sounding serious. "Yes." My breath was catching up.

He picks my ass up. Bringing me to a certain position. My back arches.

"How bad do you want me hazel." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"I want you really bad niall." I say sounding more like a whimper. He was punishing me at this point. I needed contact so bad.

Then i feel a hard contact with my skin on my ass for sure going to be red. I moan. "Does my baby like that." I whine.

"Niall i need you please." I was begging so much already. I deserve it.

I hear his pants fall with whatever else he had in his pockets. He brings a wrapper to my lips. "Open it for me won't ya?" My teeth pull the condom wrapper open.

"That's a good girl." He pecks my lips. I smile.

He moves the thin material of my underwear to the side. Before i get to think he slips 2 fingers in me. I gasp loud.

He moves them at a fast pace. "You've been a very good girl to me hazel." I whine at those words comimg out of those beautiful lips of his.

I feel the bed dip. Then i feel a contact at my clit. I let out a moan. "Niall-" im out of breath.

He groan. I feel it vibrate in my core. "Oh my fuck."

My breath pace picked up. I felt my thighs going limp i was moaning uncontrolably. 'Fuck' and 'shit' also niall's name being the only vocabulary i know.

I felt the tention build up in my stomatch. "Im c-close." I regret saying those words when he stops moving. I whine.

He gets up. "I just needed a quick taste before baby." I was out of breath. Needing his touch desperately.

"I couldn't stop thinking of how good you felt." He slips the condom down his long length.

He postions his self. Pushing himself in slow. The moan escapes my lips sounding more like a whine. He gasps. "Fuck." Once his whole length was in.

He lets a small moan sounding so hot. He pushing out then back in adding a bit more pace. "Mm oh my god niall- fuck."

"I know baby i know." He replies. He grabs my neck.

"Want me to go faster love?" He questions. I was gasping so loud i couldnt speak. "Y-yes please." He adds more pace hitting my skin with his hips.

"You like being my slut don't you." I moaned in response. "Your such a good girl baby." I let out whines.

"Niall i c-cant. Your so big." I hear a small chuckle. "C'mom my love your taking it so well." My legs start to shake. My moans go on.

"Niall kiss me please." He goes down meeting my lips kissing me as i let out many loud whines.

He lets go our lips touching eachothers but not making contact. "shit baby im coming." He goans.

"Me too." I felt my thighs begin to shake and feel limp. The tension built up in my stomach. 

I started screaming bitting down on the sheets. I couldn't move my hands considering they were still tide up.

"Fuck fuck fuck." I hear niall say. " niall shit oh my fucking god."

I go limp same as he does. He lays on my back. We didn't say anything. You could only hear the music outside of the room with our loud breathing.

After awhile of being silent. Niall gets up. I didn't think much i was exsausted. I felt my hands go free. I didn't even notice him taking the belt off.

He turns me around i had my eyes shut. He chuckles sounding still out of breath he says "lets get you change and head back to my place okay love?" I let out a small hum agreeing but not wanting to move.

God im so tired.

--

Yeah that just happend lol:) (ik im a month late but heres the update;))

(Sorry for any misspelled words its 2am yall)