chapter 21.

*this is one huge chapter. Buckle up besties*

He kissed me. Like actually kissed me.

I have no idea what had got into me when I kissed him back. It was like this was some kind of crime to do. But I love it. His lips were like magnet but I couldn't let go.

It was a soft kiss. Soft and slow one I was suprised. Our lips moved slow with some meaning. I don't know what yet but I am still trying to get that.

I move my lips with him. I then undo my seat belt while he grabs my hips putting me on top of him. I deepen the kiss. His tongue playing with my bottom lip asking permission. I let him. I start to grind my hips needing some pressure from the suffering.

He groans. I feel the vibrations as he groans leaving me fighting to not choke out a moan.

He lets go of my lips just to go down to my neck. "You have a scar." I hum in response. "I like it." He replies.

I try to catch my breath. I feel as he nibbles on my collerbone. Then bites down to it. I bit my lip to not make any noise but a whine came out of my mouth. He groans.

"You're so fucking beautiful angel." He doesn't let me answer instead he brings his lips back to meet mine. I hum in response. I reach for his shirt desperately needing more of his touch. I pick it up to get the shirt off while still kissing. We break the kiss only to remove the shirt.

"Niall." I moan at him. He hums. We continue kissing until he reaches for my shirt. I stop him. "Wait." He looks up to me. Then widens his eyes. "Sorry- I didn't mean to take it this far. If I made you uncomfortable-" I inturupt his talking by pulling my shirt off myself. His eyes look down to my chest. He breaths out a "wow." Then blinks a couple times. He then has a smirk.

I was wearing a laced white bra today. Not the best but it was okay. Mia brought it for me might as well use it. And plus it's actually comfortable other than other ones I used.

He glances down to my chest one again. "Sweet little Hazel. The things I would do to you." Licking his lips. I stay there my chest rising up and down.

"I um. I have never came before." He looks back up to me with a confused look. His smirk fades in a sincere look. "What do you mean I thought you weren't a virgin." I nod. "I'm not I have had sex but never camed to anyone. Of course only once but thats when I lost it." He grabs my jaw making me look into his eyes. "Sorry for asking but what exactly do you mean."

I sigh. "I've had sex only with one person in my whole life and other sexual stuff only with that person. But he has never once cared about me. And I only realised that after."

His eyebrows crease. He lets out a long sigh. "Love look at me." I look back up to him. He looks at me in the eyes. "You are beautiful and whoever that dick was. Didn't deserve any second of you." I stare at him raising a brow.

"Let me please show you how pleasure feels Hazel. I want you to feel good can I do that."

I look at him. My chest rising more. I can only seem to nod yes. "I need words baby." My heart clenches at the words. "Yes please." I sound pathetic saying that but I really do need it.

He smiles. But as he pulls the seat back. I stare at him. "Wait the windows." I tell him covering my chest. "They're tinted love. Now lay down." I do as he said. Switching spots with him. I was laying down on the leather seat.

He kisses me this time more deep. I kiss him back. He leaves my lips and goes to my neck which then goes more down. He cups one of my breast and groans when his hand wasn't big enough to grab it fully.  "Can I take this off." I nod. "Yes." Sounding like I just ran a whole Marathon.