Chapter 41

NO POV:

Niall stood there not sure of what to do.
it felt as if everything went silent. With all the bullets going everywhere.

It smelled like gasoline everywhere.

The look in Hazels eyes as she stood there in complete shock. The look in her eyes. Niall knew how scared she was but..

Hazel had no trust in Niall.
she trusted no one.

Leo was amused by how scared they looked at him.

Niall then put his shoulder up and looked straight at Leo in the eyes. He stood confident.

With a smile on his face. Leo looked at him confused.

"What's so funny Niall?" He questioned.

"Everyone is so serious." Niall responds in a serious tone but a smirk.

"Why don't we add some fume to the conversation"

He then grabs the lighter he had in his pocket that was Zayn's.

Lit up the room. he thought to himself.

Niall grabs Hazel quickly before the fire spreads.

Leo's eyebrows creased in extreme anger. He was furious.

He began shooting towards them not caring who he would hit.

"Go Liam is waiting for you." Niall tells Hazel in a rush. But Hazel doesn't run.

Niall is still covering her whole body with his. Hugging her away from the fire.

She looks up to him with tears in her eyes. "I'm not leaving without you are you crazy."

"Just a Bit." He says with humor and a small chuckle.

She thinks he's crazy for laughing in a serious situation like this. Even if she won't admit it, she loved his smile.

"Niall you have to come with me please. I cant loose you." Hazel says with sincerity in her voice really meaning every word.

she's so beautiful. Was all Niall could think of.

"I got this my love." Although she wants to believe he does. She just can't seem to leave him.

She stares into his eyes. He was still keeping her away from the fire, that will soon be an explosion if they stay longer.

She couldn't help but look at the blood on his lips.

The dark red. blood.

She thought she was crazy for thinking it looked good. But maybe it was just in her head. Right?

she grabs his face with both hands. He stare at her confused but doesn't back away. Hazel stars into his eyes before she looks back down to his lips.

She leans into the kiss. he lets it happen. she kisses him very gently but with so much hunger.

Why does it feel so wrong but taste so right.

She lets go still with tears trying to understand. Hazels eyes crease with a soft smile.

"I have hope that you won't die on me mister pretty boy." With that she lets go of him. He lets a small smile out.

-
-
-
y'all I swear. I was grounded for wayyy too long lol, but I'm back & writing again.