chapter 5.

We begin to walk to a couch not so far but across .

Mia notices me getting nervous and gives me a 'sorry' look with worried eyes.

I smile assuring I was fine. We get closer and liam grabs my waist.

"As I said they could be jerks. " he reminds me. "I know." I smile.

We go in to see three guys talking while smoking pot. I have never tried it. Mia has so I know the smell of it.

One of the boys turn to us with a huge grin as he turns to mia. "Mia baby." I turn to her she goes crashing to hug him.

Oh right that's her boyfriend. I think his name was zack or zaya Something with a Z I forgot.

"Zayn baby hey. This is my friend hazel be nice." He nods turning to me with a small smile.

That was his name right.

"Well well well now who is this beautiful lady here." A guy next to zayn says.

"Louis this is hazel . Hazel this is louis." Liam introduces us. Lous smiles."Great now we are friends ima be taking you from this one." He says looking a mia. She sticks her tongue at him in a playful way.

"That's haz. Harry I just call him that. He is quiet most times." He smiles looking at harry dressed in all black chatting with some guys.

"We are missing one guy hold on" louis says searching the room with his eyes until his eyes stop for what he is looking for.

"There he is. He is messing with that chick. Her name is leslie. talks lots of shit so if she says something to you because you're here with us don't be shy to tell a bitch off." I laugh at his remark . Although he seems serious.

He grabs my arm pulling me towards them. "Wait they are like making out  shouldn't we let them." I ask stopping. I don't want to make anyone mad today.

He chuckles. "If anything we are doing him a favor. Don't be scared we're just introducing you." I gulp. I take his advise and walk with him.

"Mate discusting. Mia brought a friend say hey." The brown haired girl turns to us letting go of the blond guys lips.

She laughs. "Who the hell are you." I stay shock not knowing what to say.

Louis rolls his eyes. "She is a friend now get the fuck off so niall can meet her." He pushes her off from nialls lap before she can say anything. I had to hold back a laugh.

Leslie scoffs."dick." Gets up stares at me up and down. Then goes to an other place.

"Alright now I got her off. This is hazel. And hazel this is niall." I smile. He just rolls his eyes. Clearly annoyed

Before louis could tell him off mia comes to us. "Guys they are playing never have I ever lets go."

Do people seriously still play that shitty game.

"Bet. You wanna play pretty." Louis asks me. But of course before I could reply niall pops up.

"I think church girl wants to go with her mommy already." He smirks.

It hurt mentioning my mother but I try not to let it get to me.

"Actually I am playing. I can answer for myself." I smile. I wasn't actually planning on playing but it won't hurt.

We all go to sit in a circle. Niall comes and that leslie girl sits on his lap in front of me.

I hate her I really do.

Not that I'm jealous of course not . I don't even know niall.

I sit next to louis and liam. A girl with pink hair starts talking.

"Alright yall knows the rules if you have done it you drink or do it now if you haven't."

"Or be a pussy and leave yeah yeah. Hurry up." Louis says making me lightly chuckle.

The girl rolls her eyes. And pulls out a card. "Never have I ever had any type of sex."

Everyone drinks looking at me while I drink mine. "Damn not so innocent okay pretty." Louis says winking . I smile.

I have done it only once which was with Jacob my ex. Worst choice ever.

Okay it is easy so far not so bad.

"Never Have I ever kissed anyone opposite your sex." A couple of people drink including louis.

"Darn the church girl can have sex but not kiss a girl how sad. isn't it." Leslie says. Making nobody laugh at her dumb joke but some drunk girls.

Mia looks at me with a smirk nodding. "Actually no I was saving it until now that is the rules." I get up slowly same with mia . She sits from across me next to leslie and niall.

We kiss slowly making sure it looks hot while doing it. I kiss her slowly. She puts her tongue in as soon as I let her. When we let go I grab her bottom lip pulling it then letting it go.

There were some cheers in the room for us. Mia mouths 'good job' with a smile. I mouth. 'Thank you' sitting back down grabbing the drink. "Cheers." Pouring it down my throat. Feeling the burn.

Leslie rolls her eyes and gets off of niall's lap leaving the room.

Niall sits there with a small smirk.

"Woah that made me question my whole life." Making me and mia burst out laughing at the random guy.

Not so bad hazel.

Long chapter but here is how hazel looks incase you didnt see the trailer.