Chapter 40.

Hazel miller
Gunshots were hurt around the place. As soon as the bullets hit I hear them shuffling around. Still in shock by what my so called dad has said.

I still can't see a thing but from what I can hear it makes me wish the bullet can only hit me.

I take this as a chance to try to escape while everyone is not aware.

I begin to try to take the rope off my hands. Whoever tied these took their damn time cause how the fuck can I not move.
I try to think of a way to undo them. My ring is the only thing I can think of but it wouldn't be sharp enough.

"Hazel!" I hear my name being shouted. The voice sounds extremely familiar but I haven't heard that voice in a long time.

"It's me Liam. Look little one ima get you out of here it isn't safe especially for you okay." I nod my head continuously.
Suddenly my hands were free I took off the blindfold. As well as the rope on my legs and the cloth that was put in my mouth.

But I felt weak. I couldn't move.

"Liam I can't go." He looks at me with a confused but worried look.

"What do you mean Hazel. We have to be quick before they catch us." His eyes were wide making sure nobody was watching.

" I feel too weak Liam I can't even get up." He just rolls his eyes.

"Fine." Grabs me bride style. I decide to close my eyes. Bullets were hitting everywhere.

Liam had one hand holding me. While the other was out with his gun.

It feels like forever until I'm down back on the ground.

"Wait here okay do not move a single muscle. We won't make it to the back without them catching us." I nod. Scared of what can happen I close my eyes again.

"Fuck!" I was behind a stack of hay. Someone drags their way over here. Clearly had just gotten shot. I was way to scared to open my eyes.

Their breaths were very heavy. I opened my eyes and looked at the person.

I could recognize that Blondie anywhere.

Niall :

fucking ass hit me shoulder. I forgot how it felt to be shot.

It feels like a sharp pinch at first but really fucking cold.  At first I didn't feel it until my shoulder felt weak.

"Fuck" I drag myself behind the hay. The stack being enough to hide me.

I lay my head back leaning on the hay. I reach for my shirt taking it off. I opened my eyes and looked to my left.

There she was.

My beautiful girl. Although I know she hates me, I see her eyes staring down my body. But looks away covering her ears from all the noise around.

My eyes go soft as I see her. How can someone be so gorgeous.

I laugh and turn my head back around. I reach where the wound is. I bite my lip already tasting the blood. I take the bullet out and toss it to the ground. Blood began gushing out quickly I rip my shirt with my hand and teeth. Tore a piece off enough to tide it on my shoulder for the blood to stop.

"C'mon baby let's get you outta here." I say looking back up.

"Na I think she will be better here. I got it from here Niall." Leo points the gun to my head.

of fucking course.

        Sorry for the late update!!! I'm back;)