chapter 8.

I wake up seeing blur. White bright lights. "Oh my goodness you're up. Bitch I got worried." Someone from beside me says.

I groan at the feeling like my head has just been banged on a hard wall and these lights aren't helping.

"Miss Rose if you could give  Miss,Millers silence that would be great. She just woke up and we have the results on what could of happend." Mia huffs but sits down beside me.

"How the hell did I get here and where is my dad." I was very confused on how and why I was here. The nurse politly smiles at me. "Well we are still trying to figure out what happend. your dad he is out buying breakfast for you." "Although we do have some x ray results on what could have harmed your head and which is the reason it could feel like it is pounding." She pulls out the x ray results. Her eyes looking through many papers.

"So this right here." She says pointing at a part of my skul. "It was painfully harmed which is the reason your head is still pounding. Now we have a couple of guesses of what could have caused this but before that. What was the last thing you remember." Now thinking of that .

What the hell happend to me. I am beyond confused.

I start thinking of what could of caused this. The last thing I remember was listening to my dads conversation. But that was all blank. And my dad couldn't have done anything.

"Well I mean if it's helpful I have nightmares so I could've just hit my head on the top of my bed."  I say even though I have never hit my head while having a nightmare.

"That is helpful Miss Millers but we are still going to have to know what you last remember." I tell her everything I had remembered that night. Which was the last thing I could actually remember.

The nurse leaves the room with a written paper saying exactly what I said.

"Dude I was so worried you know. When your dad told me you were in the hospital I litterally choked on my pepsi." I lightly chuckle. "I still have no idea why you like pepsi."

The door opens. It was no one other than my dad. "Finally I was hungry but my head is killing me." I grab the bag of donuts from his hands.

He chuckles. "How is she feeling." I assume he asks Mia.

I stop chewing. "You know I'm right here right. I'm okay just head is killing me."

After a while of silent I ask. "Dad do you know what happend to me. You know like with my head."

"Another nightmare love now go to sleep for a bit I will go talk to the doctors okay." I nod. Finishing the donut then falling asleep.

I did this chapter while on the road, this is taking forever, so the next chapters you read are the ones I did on the road:).

Dad sus...