chapter 25.

I sat there not knowing what to say next.

We do need to talk about it. But what is there really to talk about.

"Do you wanna start first." He says. I stay looking out the window. "I think it's best if we just stay away from eachother." I say not wanting to see his expression as I say it.

"Why is that love?" I can hear his frown. With a sigh I reply with. "We just can't be together. You don't want anything with me and I don't want any games. I've done enough of them."

I turn to look at him. He was already staring at me. "What makes you think I don't want anything?" I huff. "Niall it's pretty damn clear you want nothing but sex. And I don't want that." He frowns again. But with a confused look. "Hazel I would never want to do that to you I swear."

"Then what do you want from me Niall."

He stays looking at me. Not deciding which eye to see, But stays quiet.

I sigh. "I'm just gonna call a cab and go back." I get my phone out and reach to open the door. I get out of the seat shut the door and begin walking.

Of course that was all he wanted right? It's not like he would want anything with me. Everyone just thinks I was some annoying girl who was always left out. With the pretty bestfriend.

Why would he want me?

I hear a car door slam shut. I turn to see Niall walking up to me. I look at him in confusion.

He grabs my waist and pushes me to the wall I feel as he grabs my throat. "Niall what the-" before I could finish my sentence he smashes his lips to mine. I gasp in shock in the kiss.

I stayed in shock.  I kissed him back and it was all deep with hunger. He groans. I feel the vibrate as we kiss. I bite back a moan.

He grabs my thigh with one hand and pushes me up. My centre was right close to his. I could feel the hardness through his jeans. I moan this time. He hums back in response.

He lets go of my neck. Reaching his hand to grab my other thigh. Pushing me up. He seperates our lips letting me breath. He goes straight to my neck. I feel as he goes harsh. For sure leaving a mark.

"Niall." I say sounding more of a whisper. He hums in response. I want this all so bad right now. But I can't just do it. "We can't do this." When I say that he gets up from my neck to look at me in the eyes.

"I like you Hazel." I lift my brows. Surprised he said that.

Did I hear that right?.

"What?" I say. He smiles this time. "I do I really like you. I don't want to use you for any type of sex. I mean of course I would so fuck you. But that's not all I want Hazel. I really like you."

The only words that leave my mouth were. "Why?" He chuckles. "You really want me to name reasons." I shrug.

His smile turns into a smirk. "Okay then. One you're beautiful terribly hot." I roll my eyes. "Two you are really intresting. And three.." he stops. I lift a brow waiting for a response.

His smirk fades. "I will let you find out three later." I roll my eyes but leave out a small smile.

"I can't stay away from you Hazel Miller." I look back at his eyes. He puts me down to my feet. He has a look that says he was being honest.

After a while of silence I sigh. "Okay." He looks at me confused. "Okay?" He replies. I nod. "That's it?" I chuckle.

"I mean what can we do. I still need to know you and you can't even tell me if you have siblings. Or even a dog." He laughs at my last remark.

"You will one day love. Now let's go to that party and have fun." I sigh in defeat but agree.

As we were getting in the car Niall says. "Wait you still want to go right?" I look at him. "Yeah we can't just let them hanging."

He lifts a brow. "But do you want to still go. We can just stay at the beach house and watch movies or something." I smile at him.

I think the idea of us watching a movie together. I would actually get to know him. "That actually sounds like a better idea." He chuckles backing up the car.

"Okay today will be great." He replies.

I'm surprise I actually think so too.

Bahaha i love these fuckers.

And you <3.