Chapter 38.

Hazel

I've never felt more in pain. It was almost as if I couldn't breath but I couldn't let her get her harsh words to me.

That's exactly what she wanted right? Well i am not letting that happen.

She stood there when I looked into her eyes it was as if I didn't know who she was. She felt like a complete stranger to me.

I knew it though. I knew I should have never trusted Niall. From day 1 he always seemed suspicious to me but yet I fell for it.

I fell for his lies.

Loving him felt like a crime.

I hate this feeling. I have to stay strong if I want to get out of here.

"Quick he is here." I hear Mia said from the distance interrupting my thoughts.

The pounding felt like a heartbeat from where I hit my head. I was tied up in this dark farm.

I see a tall man get out of a car. He looked familiar from the distance but it didn't click who that man couldn't be.

He tells one of the man something which I couldn't hear at all. The guy he told came walking to me. His face looked very pale and had a very sharp jawline.

He takes a black blindfold out. "This won't take forever I swear." With a small smile. He looks scary but not threatening at all.

I shift uncomfortable not knowing what to do. I feel a piece of tape placed on my mouth. I feel myself being lifted from the ground.

With an instinct I let out a squeal.

"Shh" I flinch with the whisper that sounds so close to my ear.

"You're actually not late styles. I'm impressed." That voice sounds extremely familiar but with an accent.

"and you actually give a fuck for once I'm stunned" he replies.

"Watch it. Where's the others" the mysterious man ask.

I can feel the coldness and shiver. You would think being in a farm would be hot with all the animals but this one was so cold. I was placed on some sort of table. I'm thinking a marble one, I have no idea why they have a marble table here but I'm sitting on it thinking of what to do.

Niall Horan

I'm late as fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck.

I picked up Zayn. I never thought this fucker would be so damn annoying with his chewing.

"Zayn can you shut the fuck up." He stares at me with a smile. "Calm down here have some." He then shoves his damn potato chips in my mouth.

"Za-"

"Shh I know you wanted some. Now shut the fuck up and drive we are already late as it is. And I need to see Mia." I roll my eyes but eat the chips.

I have no clue how hazel thought he wasn't annoying. Maybe it is just my fault that I let hazel go now I have to try to get her out of there.

So here I am stressed.

After what feels like years I see the dark farm ahead of us. Zayn quickly puts everything away and has a serious face.

Before I said anything I see the two black Camaros park up front.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

They probably already have her tied up. It's past midnight. I'm so fucking late to this shit.

"I know you love her"