chapter 35.

be ready for more excitment;)

Niall horan

We were now driving back to my place, hazel half asleep head looking out the window. She looks adorable.

"Stop watching me your gonna make us crash." Her voice sounding tired.

I let out a small laugh and turned my head to the road. "Im a multi tasker but whatever the princess says."

It was pretty difficult trying to get her to get dressed. I had to get her up since she could barely moved.

I knew she probably wasn't going to be comfortable in those tight jeans as so i grabbed a pair of boxers i had in my car and put them on her.

I thought she probably was also going to be cold with the thin shirt material so i just gave her my shirt. She kept protesting saying that i would freeze to death without a shirt in the cold night air.

I had a flannel so it wasn't to bad anyways. I convinced her to keep the shirt on.

We arrived back to my place.

"do you need me to carry you?" I asked unsure. She had her eyes closed but nodded no.

"Im fine now i can walk a bit." I nod even though she couldnt see me. "Just give me a minute."

I sit back on the seat while she had her eyes closed head on the window.

We stay silent that you could only hear the waves from the beach close by.

"what are you." Hazel says sounding mostly like a whisper.

I turn to her confused. What am i?

"Sorry?"

She takes a deep breath leaving with a sigh. Her eyes flutter open. Turning to me she says. "What are you doing to me?"

I stay looking into her eyes.

She notices i don't answer and says. "why do i feel this things around you. You work with my dad. You literally could get any girl you wanted and i know this won't last because of that."

I frown at the words. "What are you talking about?"

"Im talking about i shouldn't be feeling like i want you because you won't want me the way i want you."

Does she think i only want her for the sex?

"Hazel what the fuck are you on? If this is about leslie i only fucked her once and that shit meant nothing." She turns to me more awake.

"If that "shit" meant nothing then what the fuck are we."

Her eyes widen waiting for a answer. "Because clearly we are just fucking right? You always only call me when you miss something. The last time i saw you was what months ago? and only for that.  So please tell me what the fuck are we niall."

"Please." she says sounding like a whisper.

I swallowed. With no response to say.

"friends." Her face falls.

Hazel

"Friends." As soon as he said that my face falls.

"We are just friends. And i wanted nothing but sex from you." He said that with a serious face but not being able to look me in the eye.

My lips part .
My heart drops at the words. I felt as if i was about to break down but i managed to keep myself from crying.

"Fuck you."

He looks up but i had already grabbed the car door handle and walked out the car grabbing my clothes from the back seat.

Shutting the door i dont even bother putting my shoes on i just walk out not knowing exactly where but i didnt care. I just did not want to be near him for shit.

I turn my phone on to call an uber but as soon as i turn it on i see many missing calls and text from mia.

Shit i didnt tell her i was leaving.

Instantly i call her she picks up on the second ring.

"Hey where the fuck are you hazel? I have been looking all over this damn house for you." She sounds drunk and furious.

"I am so so sorry mia i left with niall. I forgot to tell you im so sorry. "
"Don't worry honey as long as your safe. But let me know next time bitch i thought i was going to have a dead bestfriend." I chuckle at her words.

"Well ima leave you have fun with him babe." I can tell she was inside with the loud music.

"Wait no mia wait-" and she hung up. Great.

I look to see where i am. I see that its the beach.

I was about to call an uber but i thought maybe someone who can cheer me up would be nice. And i knew exactly who to call.

I dialed the number. As it was ringing i see niall in the distance looking. I turn my head not wanting to even see him.

"Heyy pretty."

As soon as i heard his voice my tears come down. But i tried not to make it noticable.

"Hey louis can you come for me please."

Hehe. I was going to make this longer i swear butttt i knew that was gonna take days and i needed to update this asap so next update will be up in atleast 2 days! :))