chapter 6.

We stopped playing after a few rounds. Some people went upstairs to 'have fun'. Whatever that means.

Leslie and niall were sorta arguing. What reason? I have no idea.

Meanwhile Louis, Mia and I were sitting talking about how good people got dressed.

"Oh my god shut up lily has the most gorgous outfit from this whole party." Louis tells mia pointing to the girl that wears a white short tanktop that almost has her breast spilling out. With nothing but red underwear.

"Ew no way I think we were both wrong the best one yet is here with us." They both stare my way as I drink.

I look at them confused. "What." Confused why they are looking at me. They both burst out laughing. I stare at them blank.

"Pretty we mean you have the most beautiful outfit." Louis points out.

I chuckle. "Seriously he isn't lying. I mean dude your curves in that dress is everything." She smiles.

I smile brightly. "Thank you that means so much."

They smile. Returning to their conversation talking about hotels.

They are random but it's nice.

"Hey what are you doing here cutie." I widen my eyes at the familar voice coming from behind me.

I turn. Comfirming my thoughts. "Jacob." I reply through my teeth.

"Wow I never thought I would see you at a party." He remarks his eyes traveling my body. I dramatically smile.

Me either and now looks what that does.

"Yeah thought I would have fun tonight a couple of drinks you know." He grins." Can we actually talk like outside." At this point I didn't want to leave mia but it's only to talk to him .

Nothing will happen .

"Sure." I get up pulling my dress down since it went up while I was sitting.

God I hate short dresses. Even dresses in general.

We walk to the door outside a few people outside talking while drinking. He tells me to sit. so we sit on the steps away from the people.

"I wanted to talk about us hazel."

Oh no.

"Jacob I don't think-"."I want you hazel. And you want me. You know deep inside you still do."

Suddenly he smashes our lips together . Leaving me suprise.

I quickly push him back before anything else.

"What the hell Jacob you can't just kiss me." He frowns tilting his head to the side. "You still want me though don't you."

I stay in shock by his response not knowing what to say. "Of course you do." He smiles.

Then tries to kiss me. I try shoving him away but he just grabs my wrist together. Leaving me unable to move.

He moves to my neck. "Jacob stop please-"

"Shh you want me."

"No no I don't let go."

He continues to kiss me. "Jacob. Jacob stop." I yell.

He let's go of my wrist. " shut the fuck up or I will make you got that."

"Is there a problem here." Someone from behind me says.

I wanted to tell him what jacob is trying to do but I have no idea what he would do.

I should have just stayed home.

"Nah bro just with my girl all good." He fake smiles at the guy.

"I believe I asked her." He says. I turn around to see the guy from earlier.

Niall.

"Uh y-yeah." I stutter.

"Hey Jacob hate to break it to you but mia is looking for her. My bad gotta take her. I don't think she wants you anyway." Niall says smirking at jacob.

How did he even know his name.

Whatever that doesn't matter. Thank goodness mia is looking for me.

Before Jacob could respond niall says. "Great come on now princess." He looks at me .

I quickly get up from the steps. We walk back in silence.

"Thanks." I say before going inside.

"Thanks for doing that it really means a lot." I bit down my lip nervous around him for no reason.

He looks at me. With an odd look. Almost surprise?

I leave before he could reply.

Mia runs to me as soon as she sees me. " oh gosh hazel you scared me are you okay. Did Jacob do anything. I could tell louis to beat him up if he did." She blurts everything out.

Louis nods. "Yeah I will go outside and beat his ass if he touched you."

I softly smile. "I'm fine. Can we go home though."

"Of course."

Gosh what a night.

#canceljacob!!