chapter 36.

"babe he does not deserve you okay. You are a bad bitch. Bad bitches don't cry." i was sobbing to louis while he was driving around. Telling him everything what had happend.

Louis is a great person. he might not think it but i know he is. For him to be here trying to comfort me is literal gold.

I stare out of the window bawling my eyes out but silently crying. He is holding my hand with one hand on the wheel. "I know me and niall are friends and all. But he is so dumb for that anyway. You deserve way better pretty."

I wipe my tears with the shirt. Which was his and made me tear up even more.  "Th-thank you." Was all i could say.

He looks with sad eyes but smiles and says. "Of course pretty."

I am being very dramatic when i say i cant stop the hot tears that roll down my cheek. But it really just does hurt me.

I can't explain the words to describe how badly it hurts. but it hurts so damn bad.

We arrive what looked like a farm. I turn to him. My eyes blurry. "What are we doing here?"

He smiles at me then pats my head. "Well if i don't feed the animals nobody else would." My eyes wide not expecting him to have this place.

"Oh." Was all that could come out my mouth.

He laughs at my reaction. "C'mon i'll teach ya." I smile a bit at his words with kindness.

I get off shutting the car door just as he was already opening the wooden door from the small barn.

I really never expected louis to have this. I stay looking around.

"Okay let's start with scarla." He pointed to a horse named scarla. I smile getting closer.

He starts petting her. I was still kinda confused as to why he had this.
"It was my grand dads barn." I face him but his back was to me as he said that.

He noticed my slience. "He passed ages ago but he really loved this place." My lips curl into a smile.

"And you take care of his place now." He nods. "Yep." I nod even if he couldnt see me.

He gave the horse hay and the other animals all the food they needed for the next day. They all had names. As for the babies louis knew he had to think of new names.

Louis said that the goat baby. One of them looked really lost but kept pushing themself to get where it needs to. (Which is the mom). Reminded him of me. So he named the baby hazel.

I was a bit stunned at first but decided it was a great idea for him to name her hazel. My heart warmed up with his words.

"Your really strong for the shit you go through hazel".

It had me confused since he really didn't know me as much but i assume he means what happend with niall.

i do this stuff to myself really so i dont mind it anymore.

Once we left the barn there was a loud noise coming from the car.

We looked at eachother weirdly.

With a glance back i hear louis say something then i see black.

...

"Im so sorry for this pretty."

**

Lol. This is fun:)

Short chapter again but liked it.

And plsss do not judge lou, we dont know if he was forced to do this.