chapter 28.

Niall horan

Jingle bells.

Out of everything louis chose jingle bells to dance too.

Jingle fucking bells. Yeah he wants us to dance to that. He stares at me with a smile as if he has no idea.

That fucker.

"Really lou out of everything you choose to do jingle bells?" Zayn gives him a glare. As if saying 'you idiot.' Louis nods with an innocent smile.

"Of course." I groan. The bell goes off singaling its our turn. Louis squeals with excitement. "Let's go whores." He says hitting the back of Harrys head barely reaching.

We all get in position. The song plays we walk to the front of the stage.

I put my hands on my hips with a smile. That smile is the fakest shit i've done but fuck it.

"Lets get this overwith" i hear zayn say from my side.

Fuck this. I can't wait to get done.

Hazel Miller.

Remember when I said that small creature was what looked like smiling up at me?

Well he was. I screamed once he ran up to me. I swore he looked like he wanted to cut my head off.

It was a beautiful dog. But I have never ran so fast. After that I ran on top a counter. Where of course the dog followed me. That look its giving me.

I know most would say i'm overreacting but hell no. The creature is running on his fat legs. The tail wiggled in excitement while I was scared to death. "Go away." I tell the dog. It doesn't. The dog just stays up looking at me.

I think it sense that I was scared in a way because he turned his head to the side and I swear they had a frown. The dog lays on his stomach with a whine. I try to catch my breath. Once I do I slowly get down making sure it doesn't get up.

I reach the floor without the dog getting up. I get on my knees. Now I feel guilty for being rude. I get up more close to the dog. It had white and brown fur. Really small. It looked scary but now the dog looks as if it wouldn't kill an ant.

I pat my lap with a smile. "C'mere baby it's okay I got you." The dog now looks scared. Did I scare him?

I frown. "I'm sorry I didn't think I would see that coming. I won't hurt you okay. It's okay not to trust." The small dog gets up on his legs walking me. Waits for a moment to see if I changed my mind. When they see I didn't the small dog lays on my lap getting comfortable.

I smile at the affection. "Good. You're safe with me I won't hurt." I then pat their head rubbing their scalp. I see the dog closing their eyes.

This dog is actually really nice.

I always loved them. I wonder why Niall never said he had one. This one is adorable.

I grab the dog up seeing its a girl. She doesn't move while I get up with her. I go to the couch.

Once I lay down I place her on my chest seeing as she is comfortable I get a blanket and get the remote deciding to watch the rest of the episodes. 

**
After like 9 episodes of bubble guppies I think I had drift off to sleep.

I heard the sound of keys then the door opening. I rub my eyes the look to my side seeing that the tv was still playing. I look down to see an adorable dog on me.

"Niall?" I question. He comes to my side wearing a skirt. My eyes widen I was now fully awake. I get up."What are you wearing." He sighs.

"I will talk about that later. What is belly doing here." I look at him in confusion. "Belly?" He nods looking at the dog that was now on my lap. "You named a dog belly?" He looks at me with a cheeky grin.

"Yeah and?" I shake my head. "Why would you name her belly? Out of everything you choose belly." He shrugs. Belly clearly unbothered asleep. "Your parents named you Hazel and I haven't said anything." I gasp. "Excuse me. Hazel is a pretty name thank you. Unlike yours. What even is Niall were they trying to name you nail or something." I scoff he chuckles.

"Alright I take that back my bad." I let out a small laugh. To answer his question I say. "Well it sure is a story." He looks at me with confused eyes.

I sigh. I tell him everything what happens. He laughs at every single one of it making fun of me for being afraid.

"You were really scared of this baby." He said pointing to belly.

And your scared of birds now shut up.

"Of course I was. You should have seen how badly your door is now." His grin disappears. "Wait did you go into that room." I nod no. He sighs in relief. I give him a cheeky glare. "Why mister what you got in there." Pushing his side.  He rolls his eyes. Licking his lips. "Nothing to worry about love." Just as I was about to give a comeback I feel his hand tracing over my chest. Making my breath stop.

"Hmm." He hums. "Did belly really scare you hazel." Sounding like a whisper I reply. "Yes she did." He looks into my eyes for what seems like hours. I'm sure it was only like 5 seconds.

"You have beautiful lips." My lips part at those words.

You are beautiful.

He gets closer to me. His lips grazing over my ear. "I just wonder what they do." You can hear his smirk in his voice.  I gulp at his words. He chuckles.

Before I could reply. I feel belly moving up to me. She gets up and wiggles her tail in excitement as she sees niall. I was now smirking. "Wanna find out." I say. He licks his lips with a smirk.

I move  back to look at him with a smile. "Too bad." He gives me a confused look. "Get him belly."  Just as I say that Niall eyes wide. Belly gets on top of him licking his face. I laugh getting up. "You two have fun."

"Hazel get back here." I laugh running to get my shoes on.

°°°
Ahh yes get him belly. Lol.
Here I present to you. Belly <3

Now i was going to write the whole dancing choreographybut i will let that wait for later hehe.