chapter 18.

"Are you sure it looks good." I smile what makes it feel like the 100th time. "Yes Mia you look amazing now get in there. Don't leave your date hanging."

Mia decided to buy the gold shiny dress we had found at the shop yesterday. Today is finally the day she wears it. We were outside of the restaurant I tried encouraging her to go in.

She sighs with a small smile. Mia throws me her keys. "Okay wish me luck. And take care of my baby." Refering to her car. I chuckle.

I step away throwing her a thumbs up as she enters. I open car door. As soon as I start the car I hear feel a vibrating coming from my back pocket.

Who is calling me ugh.

I answer without seeing the number. "Hazel speaking and whatever you were going to say you could have just texted it." I hear a familar laugh. "Niall?" I question.

"Guess I should've text eh?" I throw my head back. "I am so sorry. I didn't know it was you. How did you get my number." It was already risky enough of us being friends now he has my number.

"I asked Mia. Well before she started a speech about being careful with you."

Sounds something she would do.

"Mm. Well what's up." I ask. Wondering why he wanted my number. "Wanna hangout." He replies . I stay frozen. "Uh sure- Yeah. Cool." I could practically imagine his smirk. "Wait right now."

"Yep right now." I widen my eyes. "Well can't I have to give Mia her car back later." I metally pat myself on the back for the good excuse.

"Key words later. We would be back soon. You could take her car." I sigh. "I don't know Niall." I could him taking a bite of something. "Alright up to you but I will be waiting. I will send you the address and I will be waiting love." After that the call ends. I sigh.

It won't be so bad maybe I should go.

Fuck it.

I wasn't sure to publish this. Soo here it is lol.

Notice the new hashtags and new book cover! ( there is gonna be more than what you expect in this book... just a warning.)