Chapter 39

Zayn Malik:
"I know you love her." I tell him with the barrel of my gun to the back of his head. His body stops without turning around.

"How long have you known." Oh please he doesn't think I'm that dumb does he?

"Since the very first day you met her. I mean come on horan you made it obvious." He slowly turns around, the gun facing his forehead now.

"I mean I used to think you just wanted to fuck her but damn man the way I saw you looking at her. You fell bad eh?" He bites the inside of his cheek making his jaw look sharp.

He doesn't say anything. We made it here a bit late yes. All I want is my sweet Mia to be safe.

"Alright here's the plan horan. I get Mia out of here with me once they do the session. I will wait out front for you. If you're not out in ten I'm leaving. Deal?"

He doesn't say a word. God why did they choose this farm. I can smell the horse shit miles away.

he nods. "Mia isn't as innocent Zayn. I've been telling you this. But if that's what you want fine."

I simply roll my eyes. I pull the gun away from his head with his eyes watching each movement. I nod him. He nods back.

Time to face the devil.

3rd person Pov

They all walk inside.
"Ah finally you are both here thought you died" Mr, miller says. Harry stands tall and quiet as usual while Louis looks worried. Niall rolls his eyes his body language seems to be tense. As for Zayn he was smiling.

Hazel could hear them barely. She was sure she was going to pass out soon. As much as wishes this was all a dream she knew it wasn't. But she wasn't going to give up. She was going to free her way out of here. Even if her own father sees her.

"Shall we begin now boys." Mr. Miller asks not sounding like a question. The stars shine like blinding lights.

Niall stays thinking and remembering the day he was with hazel watching the stars. Zayn was trying to grab Mia's attention but all she would do was smile as Mr.miller spoke.

"Now to tell you the truth darling." Mr. Miller says while touching hazels jawline. She flinches slightly at the sudden touch. It makes Niall mad. Mostly mad at himself for letting this happen.
Hazel however couldn't see a thing with her blindfold on. she knew it was her own father doing this.

"Your mother.. was a difficult person." mr.miller says.
"Don't you dare speak about my mom!" Haze shouts with tears running down her cheek. Hazel was tighten up to a poll with hay under.

"Don't interrupt Hazel that's rude." He says taking a cloth out from his what looks expensive black suit. He puts the cloth in her mouth to make her shut up.

"Now as I was saying."

"Your mother wasn't as easy. Let's tell you the story as we go."  He pulls a chair to sit down.

"She didn't want me around you Hazel. We met in the high school. She was a very smart girl. Loved by everyone. I was one lucky guy that I got to be with her. But you see our relationship was love. Although she will say it wasn't love but toxic. I like to see it as love. Your mom would let me go out at night to go with other girls. Until one day I found out she was pregnant." He takes a pause before speaking again.

" I never wanted you Hazel."

Those words make Niall's blood boil. But he kept his calm as Mr. Miller kept going.

"But then I thought 'this thing could actually be useful for something' so I told your mother about it. She completely disagreed with me of course but that wasn't going to stop me. And she knew it wouldn't." He grabs a blunt from his pocket that was perfectly made. He lights it up.

The smell of weed fills the room.

"I came back from work exhausted hoping to walk into your mother making dinner. Instead I walked into a door with a note on the table saying she left and will never come back. I searched for you all these years Hazel miller. Then once I found you. I killed her. You stayed crying of course so I took you. And here you are know all grown up." Hazels eyes were full of tears as she tried containing her tears from falling. Her whole life was a lie.

"Now that you know the truth it's time for the ritual." She Stays confused. But before they can say anything else. Gunshots were heard.  Those gunshots were not any of the boys but came from a van than came crashing into the farm.

where's Liam?? 
I'm working on a new story as well sorry for the late update.

Favorite Crime {N.H}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें