chapter 24.

*before anything. Sorry I haven't updated volleyball and school really has me tired but I will still try:) heres to this chapter🍻*

So today I just told Mia I would go to a party with her.

Wonderful.

I never told her what happend. I think she kinda knew by how I was acting. I'm just being dramatic. I always knew that would happend either way.

"Okay so how'd you want to dress for the party." I sigh. "Just make me look hot I guess." The words leave my mouth before I regret it.

She has a wide smile and squeals. "This is going to be fun." I smile.

I sat on her bed waiting for her to dress me up. She turns to me with a grin. When she brings her hands up from behind her back she brings up some fishnet tights. With a pencil colored short skirt. To go with a long sleve shirt that looks more of a sweatshirt.

This would actually work. I'm surprised she didn't get a short dress. I stare all her my brows up with a smile. "Looks good?" I look up to her eyes. "It's beautiful." She smiles.

"Oh and these boots." She pulls out some black tall boots. I sigh but nod. "Okay." She gives me all of the items.

"Go get ready queen this is going to be amazing." I smile turning around to go take a shower.

Lets damn hope so.

**

I admire myself in the mirror rethinking if I should just drop it all and leave.

I really had the confidence to say that I would go to a party. Now I'm just overthinking again.

Okay it's okay stay calm Hazel.

"You look stunning Hazel." I look at Mia while she looks at me. "I knew this would fit you better c'mon let's get going."

I sigh deciding to just calm down and have fun.

Once we got to the car she unlocked the car. I was on my phone. "More animal attacks. The animal has not been found. Assumed to be a bear."

I frown. What in the world would a bear be doing here in the open.

"You okay?" I look to the side seeing Mia starting the car. "Yeah. Just a lot of animal attacks going on." She smiles pulling the car out the driveway. "No biggie I assume they would have got it by now." She laughs. I frown.

"This has already been going on?" I question. She looks at me then back on the road. "Yeah why?" I look back at my phone. Motioning her. "It only has been published this morning."

She chuckles sounding kinda fake. But her laughs were always weird. "I saw it this morning dummy."

That would make sense.

"You read the news. Well that's new." I smile. She swats me with her hand. "Hey I can get bored sometimes." We both laugh knowing well she could never even have a glance at one.

"Yeah sure." I laugh. Our laughs die down. I hear a ding notifacation. Saying someone texted. We stop at a red light and Mia grabs her phone.

She groans when she opens the message. "Everything okay?" She turns to me with a sigh. "The guys want a ride." I part my lips in surprise. Letting out only a 'oh'.

She smiles with a sincere look. "Yeah is that okay." I just nod.

Just because whatever happend between us. Which was supposed too either way. Doesn't mean I can just drag Mia away from them.

Also I miss louis. I need one of his talks right now.

"Of course." She smiles. I get out the car quickly and go to the backseat. "What the hell are you doing?" Mia asks while I open the door.

"We all know Zayn would want to be in front. So I'm going to the back." She only grins. "You didn't have to beauty."

I smile placing my seatbelt on. "It's okay Mia really." She just smiles at me. The light turns green signaling her to go.

The ride wasn't long until we got there. It was the same large black brick house. All the guys came rushing out the house.

I saw the familar blond hair. He looks at me as I look away. "Geez thought you would never get here." Zayn tells Mia going into the front seat.

Liam goes to sit next to me with louis on edge. Niall was right next to me. Harry was still standing outside of the car. "Alright yall better get on top of someones lap or I will just sit on lou." He says.

I get up from my seat to get out the car. They all look at me in confustion. "Where you going pretty?" Louis question. "Ima just walk or get a cab so you would all fit. It's not so far." Mia nods disagreeing. "You can't just walk you were first in here to begin with." She reponds.

"It's fine no worries." I turn to harry moving away motioning him to go in. He smiles showing his dimple and goes into the car right next to louis.

I move away to let Mia go but I hear the sound of the car door closing with a thump. I turn to see Niall standing outside of it.

I stare at him confused. "I will take you." I blink. "What? No I will just call a cab." He takes a step foward. "It wasn't a question. We are going to the same place c'mon." He walks past me. I turn to follow him.

We walk to his car in silence. I have my arms hugging my stomach while walking. We get to his car I go to open it. And get in the seat putting my seatbelt on.

He finally gets in. I stare out the window staring at nothing trying not to meet his eyes after a week.

"We need to really talk about us love." He says. I look down with a sigh.

"We do. And a lot."

*i swear I was going to do more  but I'm like halfasleep now. So next chapter will be out tomorow. *

*sorry kisses*