chapter 10.

I was listening to this while writing so if you want to you can listen to it while reading.   Be ready for the action;).

I slowly open the door making sure not to make any sound to wake up Mia.
Dad always told me not to enter his office room. Something to do with privacy and work.

And now you're being dumb enough to find out why.  I roll my eyes at my self  conscious.

I stop in front of the door I was always told not to enter. I take a breath. Grab the door handle turned it. When I open the light wood door I see a desk.

I then get closer to the desk only to see a. File?

The nearby east highschool was burned and nobody has yet to know who could have caused this!

Was written on the top of the page. He has many other files under that. I decided to check them out.

I go through them. Seeing a picture of a women that has light blond hair with bright blue eyes.

That's mom.

He told me he never had pictures of her to show me.  There is many of them here in this file.

Why would he hide this from me. My eyes start getting glossy. I bite my bottom lip to stop myself from crying.

I get to his jour seeing many tapes with numbers on them. I go to grab the 357.

"What are you doing." The sound of a voice makes me flinch and drop the tape.

Shit.

A/n: I promise niall is going to be in next chapters! Also i am playing lotteria and gonna swim today;). Go me.

Tea:^.