chapter 9.

It wasn't long until we left the hospital.

I still have no idea what exactly happend but my dad assured me that I was fine and it was all because of the nightmare. We then went home Mia didn't leave my side as we left the hospital.

She is a really great friend and I'm proud I have her.

That night was weird. I did not remember going to bed. The last thing I recall was listening to my dad on the phone. But I probably went to bed and had a nightmare while banging my head or something.

Dad wouldn't lie to me right?

No of course he wouldn't I can't believe I am even overthinking this. He is my dad he would never lie to me.

I watch the houses as we pass by them going back to the house.

"Hazel we're here c'mon" I undo my seatbelt to the sound of Mia telling me we were here already . I didn't even notice we were until she told me.

I stay quiet as I reach the house. Watching my dad unlock the door. He lets us in first.

"I have to go somewhere to go pick up something from the my job. Mia do you mind taking care of her for a while." She nods. "Of course not . I will stay with her you go where you need too." He smiles waving bye.

We go to my room. I hug myself with my arms trying to remember what happend.

"Okay now you want to lay down and watch a couple of movies for a bit." She smiles trying to be there for me as she always does. I smile back at her kindness. "I would love too."

**

After a couple of movies Mia fell asleep while I was still wide awake.

I never ever hit my head while having a nightmare.

Maybe this was a first time right?.

It was about 5:30 right now. My dad said he was going to pick up something and its been three hours since he went to pick something up for work.

Luckily my boss had said I was all good just to come in when I am recovered.

He obviously has something else going on. It's probably somebody he is meeting and scared to tell me. I chuckle at the thought.

I would be more than happy to meet them. And he knows that. So why would he hide this from me.

I slowly get up from my bed not wanting to wake up Mia as she is dead asleep.

I am going to see what he is hiding as much as it hurts going through his stuff just to get answers I need .

I got to the house bitchesss! Lol hope you had a good day!!

What do you think hazels dad is hiding?